India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Shame of Delhi Police

Here I am not supporting or opposing any party but What happened today in Ramleela Maidan is shame for all .....

06-05-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Shame of Delhi Police

Here I am not supporting or opposing any party but What happened today in Ramleela Maidan is shame for all of us. Where is Rahul Gandi who was ashamed for being an Indian after UP Land issue?

This Government doesn’t understand the language of peace and nonviolence. They only understand violence like blocking railway tracks, roads and burning national properties. By saying that I am not advocating the wrong path, but this is reality and very unfortunate for all of US.

Government childish act has eventually helped BABA Ramdev aandolan and given everyone a valid cause to be with BABA.
06-05-2011

: bangalore
: 35
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

govt has reacted in very awfull way and proven the fact that they are highly corrupt and will do any thing to remain the same .

at this adverse moments we must stay together and regroup again in more numbers to fight corruption.

baba ramdev is missing and i doubt whether we will be able to see him again or not.i could only hope for best
06-05-2011

: Delhi
: 64
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

Vinash Kale Vipreet Buddhi
06-05-2011

: Jun 2011
: Mangalore
: 47
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

What went today in the ramleela maidan should not have been, but an strict enquiry should be done as to what led to this and the government in power has to do a fair enquiry to this matter and prove itself was it right or wrong because this bill not against anybody but for the interest of each and every Indian whether in power or a common man so that each one understands his duty and has the power to talk against corruption.
06-05-2011

: sirsi
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb is nonviolance protest outdated way?

i am amazing weather we have to keep weapon before doing any non violent protest?
or what gov is going to indicate by these actions? is hunger strike like protests outdated? or india need armed protest like Libyan? every thing seems strange!

Last edited by sirsi.in; 06-05-2011 at 06:01 PM
06-06-2011

:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

The way they have started to handle the things recently shows how deliberate they are and ready to go to any extent to save them selves. So don't get scared if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself to be kidnapped and taken to isolated place to gag you.

I am afraid that they may act crueler than China/ talibans to gag citizens form protesting against them.

Mr. Kapil sibal is out to threat openly saying in front of media that "If they can reach then can REIN also" ... Man has he lost mind that if we citizens can "Vote them to power, we can fight them and bring them down also".

Mr Shameless crores of rupees of grass eater Lalu was talking about constitution and opposing Annji and Baba .... I can see the fear in their eyes ... If this movement continues they will get caught and get crushed.

Mr Dog Vijay Singh likes to address dreadest terrorist bin laden as "Mr. OSAMA-JI" but a our own citizen and peaceful protester like ramdev baba has been labelled as "THUG" ... Somebody for goodsake shut this dog permanently.

It open now, Italian mafia is running the show in our country. Anybody can beat up any common man who raises the voice against Italian Mamji and her chamchas at mid of the night and it'll be justified shamelessly.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0