India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Is iftar party necessary at this time?

It is heard that govt. invited muslim brother for iftar party. Is it relevant such party in huge crisis and .....

08-23-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Exclamation Is iftar party necessary at this time?

It is heard that govt. invited muslim brother for iftar party. Is it relevant such party in huge crisis and anna life at stake? it is really shocking news.
08-24-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

What else can you expect from these Shameless and Inhuman Rascals ? Love of God lies in the Love of Man. I have all Respect for Islam, and I wish all my Muslim Brothers All the Best for a Very Happy Iftar. But this act (read "show") of "promoting religious unity" by the government at a time when the life of the GREATEST NATIONAL LEADER hangs in the balance, is nothing but a Complete Farce, an Ignominious Pretense.

I'll request my Muslim Brothers not to be swayed by such sham displays of religious affection, and read the true intentions of this government, which is to avoid granting the Jan Lokpal Bill to any and all sections of the Indian society, whether Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christians or any other, religious or otherwise.

The government is taking a dreadful step. It is treating Annaji's situation with such crass arrogance and negligence, that I doubt, if, God Forbid, even a tiny little thing goes left or right, whether it'd be able to keep in control the situations that will arise. The country will burst forth in ways and means that I'm feeling terrified to even imagine.

But I pray to God that such a situation never comes across. Not because of what happens to me or the government, but because of what I want at this moment for Annaji - the man who has led us so far into this revolution. He is the man that is going to lead us even further, and therefore all I want now, is him by my side.

And so Darling Govt., what you should be doing at present is only this - GET THE JAN LOKPAL BILL PASSED - SO THAT ANNAJI CAN BREAK HIS FAST. Get me, you insensitive scambugs?

Victory to Anna. Happy Long Life to Anna.

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 08-24-2011 at 04:38 AM
08-24-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

shame congress .... enjoying while the public suffers

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0