India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

Friends, CHECK THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET - it might be FAKE !

Dear Friends, Guided by our Dear Member Anjali (Link : India Against Corruption - View Profile: Anjali ), I've just .....

09-09-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day
Friends, CHECK THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET - it might be FAKE !

Dear Friends,

Guided by our Dear Member Anjali (Link : India Against Corruption - View Profile: Anjali ), I've just made a major addition to the List of our Scams - THE FAKE CURRENCY SCAM.

(Well, if she doesn't mind, might we have permission to confer her the laurel - SCAMPEDIA. For I've learnt from her about the existence at least half a dozen more scams than the ones commonly known - Surgery Scam, LS Speech Scam, the Health scam, the Fake currency scam, the CAG scam - oops, the CAG Report on Govt. Scams - and many, many more.... ...without her, they would probably have forever been behind the clouds for me...Without the least shade of doubt, she could easily be your most trusted resource on any scam anywhere across the world... )

It seems that Currency to the tune of Millions, if not Billions, of Rupees Circulating in our Economy might be FAKE !

The Entire Story has Quite a Number of Parts to it, so I'll better provide you the Links and you can put it all together. I'm listing them in chronological order (as best as possible) -
(1) CBI takes up fake currency scam case - Express India

(2) Fake currency scam: Another bank official arrested - India - DNA

(3) One more arrested in fake currency scam - Times Of India

(4) Minor arrested in fake currency scam - Video | The Times of India

(5) fake-indian-currency-scam

(6) Fake currency scam in Jharkhand banks

(7) SBI Scam – Manager Caught with Fake currency

(8) Two Turkish men held with fake currency worth Rs. 1.54 crore
Well, those are a lot of links, and I feel they should be sufficient to give you an idea of what's going on.

Thanks,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-09-2011 at 09:17 PM
09-09-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Holy river"

Gentle men ! "These are the facts why too many holy rivers are flowing in our country............."
09-09-2011

:

Gentle men ! "These are the facts why too many holy rivers are flowing in our country............."

You mean....'holey' rivers...??
09-10-2011

: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day

@summit
the stockpile has not exhausted.Have just discovered something(not related to Indian MPs) ecological war!!! Research is on..
09-10-2011

:

@Anjali

Ma'm, you have an entire Arsenal......of scambombs.....

Dushman Saavdhaan!

You really should have been in the CBI...but maybe you're even better off as the CEO of ABI...Anjali Bureau of Investigation...

ABI = JBI = James Bond of India.

You could adopt the pseudonym.......Anjali Holmes.......yes, how about putting that on your profile here...?....Anjali Holmes...Superstar Detective....India Against Corruption...

A Christie....No, No - Not Agatha Christie....Anjali Christie...

Anjali Drew...

Mata Anjali Hari.....

or maybe the original....The Top Sleuth....Anjali Anand......tan-ta-dan....!!!

Andheri Raaton Mein
Sunsaan Raahon Par,
Har Corruption Dhoondne ko
Ek Detective Nikalti Hai
Jise Log ABI kehte hain....

Poor AB - Amitabh Bachchan...a.k.a Shahenshah....he's just lost the song to ABI...!!!
09-11-2011

:

@Summit
sud i blush?It seems u 2 r nearin the source of my info.VBG
09-11-2011

:

Source of you info - VBG - REALLY ? OR ARE YOU KIDDING ?

I mean is the source really speaking to you in person, or are you referring to an online or other resource where he too is posting ?

Chakkar kya hai...........?

Summit.
09-12-2011

:

Summit,
power of Googli!
09-13-2011

:

Summit,
power of Googli!

"Googli..." - who's that ? Google's Girlfriend ?
09-14-2011

:

@summit Good news 4 u there is a shop which sells items with Netaji,Azad themes..keychains wallets,ties etc Netaji followers are groeing by the minute!!'
Gooli,you can say are sits which Goole throws up IF you try the right optopns.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0