India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

Freemasonry the root cause of corruption in India.

Most Indians do not know what freemasonry is or might not even have heard the word "freemasonry", but this society .....

09-28-2012

: Sep 2012
: delhi
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Freemasonry the root cause of corruption in India.

Most Indians do not know what freemasonry is or might not even have heard the word "freemasonry", but this society of elites has India in its clutches since 1730s. The first Masonic Lodge in India was established in
Calcutta in 1730 AD and ever since it is expanding, there are approximately 320 masonic Lodges and 22,000 members in India. Freemasonry deceives the masses under the veil of charity and morality but actually drains the wealth of the host country like a parasite.

Freemasonry came to India with British east India company; the british masonic generals established a network of freemasonic lodges all over India to conspire against indian people. And shockingly there were many
prominent indian freedom activists who became freemasons and duped the common indian people, into believing that they are fighting for freedom of India.

British Freemasons together with Freemasons in Indian freedom movement formed Indian national congress, to direct the indian freedom movement in the interest of british empire. And they become successful in this, as after the "so called independence" freemasons became presidents, governor general, chief justices, policy makers of india and thus the rapine of india continued through masonic minions of british empire.

Their are numerous prominent Indian personalities from politics, social reformists etc. in both past and present who have joined freemasonry for the love of money and power over people. Some of them are following. It will be shocking to some people when they will find out that their Idols were actually traitors of India.

Freemasons in Indian government : --

Dr Rajendra Prasad (1st president of india, Indian national congress)

Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan (president of india)

Zakir Hussain (president of india)

Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed (president of india)

Motilal Nehru (Activist and president of indian national congress i.e. INC)

C. Rajagopalachary (Governor General of India)

Sir C P Ramaswamy Iyer (Divan of Travancore)

Dr. P V Cheriy (Governor of Maharashtra)

Dadabhai Naoroji (INC)

Womesh Chandra Bonnerjee (1st President of INC)

Badruddin Tyabji (President of INC)

Sir William Wedderburn (President of INC)

Surendranath Banerjee (President Of INC)

Rahimtulla M. Sayani (president of INC)

Sir Narayan Ganesh Chandavarkar (President of INC)

Lord Satyendra Prasanna Sinha freemason (President of INC)

Annie Beasant (co-freemasonry) (President of INC)

Romesh Chanra Dutt (President Of INC)

Ananda Mohan Bose (president of INC)

Sir Panambakkam Anandacharlu (President of INC)

Sir C. Sankaran Nair (President of INC)

Sir Dinshaw Eduljee Wacha (founder of INC)

Sir Pherozeshah Mehta (President of INC)

Swami Vivekanand (social reformist)

Praful Patel

Devinder Gupta (Former chief justice of andhra pradesh)

Eminent Indian freemasons Masons :

Sir Dorabji Jamshedji Tata
J.R.D. Tata
Goculdas Narottam Morarjee
Ebrahim Currimbhoy
Dr. B.G. Kher
Bhulabhai Desai
Sir C.P. Ramaswamy Iyer
Sir Jamsetjee Jeejeebhoy
D.L. Vaidya
Dr. D.R. Bhandarkar
Sir N.G. Chandavarkar
M.R. Jayakar
Dwarkadas Narainji
Sir Purshottamdas Thakurdas
Sir Chimanlal Setalvad
T.G. Khaitan
Dharamsey Morarjee
Narsingir Pratapgir
Sir Bhalchandra K. Pradhan
Dr. Sir Tehmuiji Nariman
P.M. Kanga
Sir Sultan Mohammad Shah, Aga Khan
Dr. Badruddin Tyabji
Sir Sayyad Ahmad Khan Dahlavi
Mohammadbhoy Currimbhoy Ebrahim,
Ebrahim Rahimtulla Currimbhoy
Dr. R.N. Cooper
Dr. P.V. Cherian
Maharaja Ganga Singh
Maharaja Duleep Singh
Maharaja Randheer Singh
Maharaja Digvijay Smghji
Maharaja Mahinder Bhupinder Singh
Maharaja Yadvinder Singh
Maharaja Sir Bhawani Singh
Maharaja N.N. Bhup
Maharaja J.N. Bhup
Maharaja R.J. Bhup
Maharaja Viziaram Raj
Maharaja Chhatarsinghji
Maharaja Mayurdhwaj Jaladhip
Thakursaheb Daulatsinhji
Sir Gangadharrrao Patwardhan
Shrimant Shankarrao Patwardhan
Balasaheb Pant
Pantbahadur Raghunathrao Shankarrao
Sir Syed Reza Ali Khan
Sir Syed Ahmed Ali Khan
Sahebzada Abu Samad Khan
Ibrahim Khan
Mirza Husain Yawar Khan
Maharajkumar Mohammad Amir Hyder Kha
Nawabzada Khan Mohammed Tolay
Nawabzada Syed Hussam Bilgrami
Nawab Jung Nawab Hyder
Nawab Sir Amin Jung Jung Bahadur
Chintamanrao Patwardhan
Sampatrao Gaikwad
Shrimant Bhau Ramrao Venkatrao
Diwan Suryashankar Mehta
Sheikh Abdul Khaliq
Sorab M. Bharucha
Sardar Sir R.J. Vakil
David Abraham
S.V. Sista
Ayaz Peerbhoy
Rasesh Mafatlal
Justice D.P. Madon
Justice Prakash Narain.
J.B. Kanga
D.D. Davar
M.P. Kapadia
D.R. Pradhan
R.K. Saiyad
Parikshit Sahni
Ashok Kumar Ganguly.
Dr. Phiroze Sethna.
Nanik Rupani.
G. L. Raheja.
Narayan Varma.
Sir Reginald Spence.
Jamshed N Guzder
Dr. Shantilal J Mehta
Dr. Framroz Sethna
Dr. Homiyar Dastoor
Dr. Mohanlal Modi
Dr. Jamnadas Merchant
Rustomji A Wadia
David Shellim
Nariman S Patel
Damodar D. Meht
Maharaja Jaya Chamaraja Wadeyar
Justice P.N.Khanna
Justice G Ramanujam
Justice S.S.Ali
Justice R Bhattacharya
Justice V Ramaswamy
Justice S Natarajan
Justice A.B.Saharya
Dr Gaur Hari Singhania
Justice S Padmanabhan
Justice V Ratnam
Justice B.S.Sinha
Justice Devinder Gupta
H.H.Marthanda Varma
Justice U Sinha
Justice A.R.Lakshmanan
Justice S Jagadeesan
C.A.Ramakrishnan I.C.S.
Prof M.S.Thacker
Justice K Veeraswami
Justice T Ramprasad Rao
Cav.Dr.G.K Devarajulu
Justice N.S.Ramaswamy
Sitaram Jaipuria
G Ramaswamy
V.P.Raman
Srikanta Datta Narasimharaja Wadiyar
Sir Jamshedjee Jeejeebhoy
His Holiness Sir Sultan Mohamed Shah, Aga Khan
Dr. Badruddin Tyabji
The Nawab Of Pataudi Mansur Ali Khan
Lt.Gen.H.H.Maharaja Jivaji Rao Scindia ,Maharaja of Scindia
Mr Madhav Rao Scindia
Maharaja of Bobbili
Ardaseer Cursetji Wadia
Deshabandu Chittaran Das
Gaganendranath Tagore
Kishab Chandra Sen
Sir Syed Ahmed Khan

And the list goes on....So, behind the scenes there always existed a shadow government of freemasons in india, which is servile to british aristocratic masters. They are siphoning of india's wealth to foreign countries and are denigrating our culture, freemasonry is a threat to sovergneighty of india. Many post colonial countries have banned
freemasonry to operate on their land, even Pakistan has passed laws in 1972 to ban freemasonry, but Freemasons are very clever and are still running few lodges.

The masonic corruption has been exposed in many countries, and a demand for making mandatory to disclose the masonic status of politicians has been raised by activists in other countries, but sadly India lacks behind in this cause.

All masonic lodges in India are funded and administered by British crown and thus are illegally operating in India. They must have been disbanded after our apparent freedom from British empire, but they are still
operating all over India.

So I urge to all the supporters of India against corruption movement to start protesting against freemasonry in India, if you really want to uproot corruption.
09-28-2012

:

Some additional info :-

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NgFsPsuFWU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jn05mHq2w0

Freemasons are doing exploitation of natural resources in India similar to what they are doing in Africa.

www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/freemason-presidents-in-africa-ali-bongo-ordained-grand-master-of-gabon/

www.saoti.over-blog.com/article-west-african-leaders-on-the-square-against-gbagbo-french-masonic-lodges-and-fran-afrique-64344053.html
09-28-2012

:

Govt. of india has also made special postal envelopes and stamps depicting freemasonic symbols, another clear example of influence of freemasonry in indian govt.

www.philamirror.info/2011/12/21/a-masonic-philatelic-presentationthe-masonic-philatelic-club/
09-29-2012

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

Dear Uniter,

Thanks for your information on FREEMASONS.But, in my view...
Root of corruption is money required to fight the election. For this matter it started from top level and gradually spread to lower level and governments machinery...
09-29-2012

: Jun 2011
: vadodara,gujarat
: 65
:
: 35 | 0.01 Per Day
Thanks for informing about Freemasons

Its informative but confusing.I could not understood how it operate.Rashmi
09-29-2012

:
Its informative but confusing.I could not understood how it operate.Rashmi
Might look confusing at first but the fact is freemasons are in control of india from a long long time. All the high ranking british colonists were freemasons like Robert clive, lord chelmsford, lord elgin, charles cornwallis, lord mountbatten, thomas gibson charmicheal, lord willingdon etc.

And if you read the history you can know easily that they were nothing less than psychotic mass murderers who pillaged india for centuries.
Now picture your favorite freedom fighters and patriots like motilal nehru, c rajgopalachari, rajendra prasad, dadabhainaoroji, badruddin tyabji etc sitting in a masonic lodge with those psychotic mass murderers and performing occult rituals, taking blood curdling oaths of allegiance to always support their fellow masonic brothers in all that they do, doesn't it tells you that our indian leaders were hand in glove with their fellow masonic brothers of british empire in freedom struggle.

That's why I say that India is still servile to british monarchy through freemasonry and all that corruption you see is a direct result of it. Today Freemasons in police, judiciary and politics protect each other and hide the crimes of fellow masonic brothers as they all swear oaths like these : -

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

Oath in second degree (fellow craft) ritual :

I furthermore promise and swear that I will not cheat, wrong or defraud a Lodge of Fellow Crafts, or a brother of this degree, knowingly or wittingly.
All this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without the least equivocation, mental reservation or self-evasion whatsoever; binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked from thence, and given to the beasts of the field and the birds of the air as a prey, should I, in the least, knowingly or wittingly, violate or transgress this my Fellow Craft obligation. So help me God and keep me steadfast.

Oath in seventh degree (royal arch) ritual :

I furthermore promise and swear, that I will assist a Companion Royal Arch Mason when I see him engaged in any difficulty, and will espouse his cause so far as to extricate him from the same, whether he be right or wrong ( Revised Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry Complete, p. 230).

Oath of first degree (entered apprentice) ritual :

I, ____________________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge erected to him and dedicated to the Holy Saint John, do hereby and hereon (Master presses his gavel on candidate's knuckles) most hail, forever conceal, never reveal any of the secret arts, parts or points of the hidden mysteries of Masonry which may have been heretofore, or shall be, at this time, or at any future period, communicated to me as such, to any person or persons whomsoever, except it be a true and lawful brother Mason, or within the body of a just and lawfully constituted Lodge of Masons; nor unto him or them until, by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to them as I am myself.

All this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without the least equivocation, mental reservation or secret evasion whatsoever; binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the sands of the sea, at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should 1, in the least, knowingly or wittingly violate or transgress this my Entered Apprentice obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast.

Just a word of advice, if you are going to research on freemasonry, never trust what comes out of the mouth of a Freemason they are trained liars and will never reveal anything to you because of their obligations.
09-29-2012

:
Dear Uniter,

Thanks for your information on FREEMASONS.But, in my view...
Root of corruption is money required to fight the election. For this matter it started from top level and gradually spread to lower level and governments machinery...
The major political parties in India are funded from outside India, from the British monarchy and freemasonry helps to distribute it. Freemasonry is listed as an philanthropic NGO in India and hence money can be deposited anonymously. This way no one can trace the origin of money.

Notice the symbol of eye above the pyramid in the background of the following image taken from a masonic function in chennai.

( (http : //i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s626/monoban/9-24-20126-10-07PM_zps16a1cb2e.jpg) ) (remove spaces)

Now take a look at the great seal of america that appears on the back of american one dollar note. coincidence ? I don't think so.

( (http : //i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s626/monoban/greatseal_zps1546321e.jpg) ) (remove spaces)

Freemasons are never short of money.
09-30-2012

: Kolkata
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Hmmm... Didn't know India had already been infiltrated by the FreeMasons !
Interesting that you say the Masonic system is funded and administered by British crown; because from what I know, both Hitler and his financier Prescott Bush were 32nd degree FreeMasons.
If true, it would mean the British crown gave rise to the Nazi Party !

The Freemasons may be manipulating the politicians, but the mode of manipulation is money (Capitalism: bribery, blackmail, trafficking, etc.).

Last edited by Mukti; 09-30-2012 at 03:53 PM
10-01-2012

:
Hmmm... Didn't know India had already been infiltrated by the FreeMasons !
Interesting that you say the Masonic system is funded and administered by British crown;

India has been infiltrated by many other masonic and pseudo masonic western organisations like rotary club, YMCA, lion's club and fabian society of which jawaharlal nehru was a member. All these organisations seem benevolent on the surface but they are connected to freemasonry --->(www.rotaryfirst100.org/history/history/otherorganizations/freemasonry/images/RotWheelCircle.jpg)<---- and have same malicious ideologies. In India freemasonry is governed by british monarchy while freemasonry in other parts of the world like america, africa, south east asia and middle east it is governed both by european and british monarchs where they previously established their colonies. Freemasonry is banned in almost all of the muslim world, because it was declared dangerous, destructive and clandestine organization by " the College of Islamic Jurisprudence ".

British East india company was owned by wealthy british aristocrats of royal families, and all freemasonic lodges in india were established under their supervision. The masonic lodges in india are presently governed by United grand lodge of england (UGLE), which is always headed by members of british monarchy. Prince edward george duke of kent is the cousin of queen and duke of edinburgh, and he govern UGLE. He is also field marshal...which is the highest rank in British army.

One french freemason jules ferry, who was a promoter of exploitative colonialism said this :

"The higher races have a right over the lower races, they have a duty to civilize the inferior races."

This is the philosophy of Freemasons in India and elsewhere, Freemasons think that they are somehow a morally and mentally superior race of beings, and they have a right to rule over normal human beings which they think are impure and dumb. That's why they feel no empathy while slaughtering humanity.

because from what I know, both Hitler and his financier Prescott Bush were 32nd degree Freemasons. If true, it would mean the British crown gave rise to the Nazi Party !

I think Hitler was not a freemason but prescott bush was a member of another pseudo masonic occult society called skull and bones. prescott bush had business interests in germany and he profited through slave labor.

" In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler wrote that Freemasonry has "succumbed" to the Jews and has become an "excellent instrument" to fight for their aims and to use their "strings" to pull the upper strata of society into their alleged designs. He continued, "The general pacifistic paralysis of the national instinct of self-preservation begun by Freemasonry" is then transmitted to the masses of society by the press."

Hitler saw through the cunning tactics of Freemasons and realized freemasonry is a threat to his own party, so he banned all masonic lodges and planned to kill all Freemasons. On the other hand Freemasons saw Hitler as another obstruction in their path of domination of Germany. And as two swords can't be contained in one sheath, similarly two mafia authorities can't rule over one country. And ultimately hitler died, but his death is still controversial as no one knows whether it was a suicide or murder, though I think it was latter. The dictators of the Arab world - saddam hussein, gaddafi etc. also suffered the same fate, as they didn't bow down to western freemasonic establishments.

The Freemasons may be manipulating the politicians, but the mode of manipulation is money (Capitalism: bribery, blackmail, trafficking, etc.).

Freemasonry is the driving force behind Indian political and judicial system, freemasons will completely obliterate indian culture and wealth. We are already witnessing dumbing down of youths through mass media and consumerism and economy is going downhill fast due to corrupt masonic politicians like praful patel. State electricity boards and railways have already become bankrupt. Only a party with Anti-Masonic ambitions can save india now.
06-15-2013

: Jun 2013
: kolkata
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

you are right partially ..but u didn't mention some BIG fish of history i am doubtful that you are a community belongs support to Freemasons.... ???

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0