India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

"Example of corruption or poor system"

Gentle men ! Todays news- "A man made his wife to be seated in ladies compartment and later found his .....

05-13-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Not to help"

Gentle men ! Todays news- "A man made his wife to be seated in ladies compartment and later found his wife sneched her golden chain by some one. He immidiate reported to the RPF and went to his wife once again. Suddenly train started to deparcher- the person pulled the chain to come down the train. The train got stopped and RPF arrested the person and put him in lock up in charge of chain pulling. The person suffered either side- his wife lost chain and he was charged for chain pulling. Now Can any one explain for what RPF is appointed ??????

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 05-13-2012 at 05:42 PM
05-16-2012

:
"notice"

Gentle men ! Todays news- "A man made his wife to be seated in ladies compartment and later found his wife sneched her golden chain by some one. He immidiate reported to the RPF and went to his wife once again. Suddenly train started to deparcher- the person pulled the chain to come down the train. The train got stopped and RPF arrested the person and put him in lock up in charge of chain pulling. The person suffered either side- his wife lost chain and he was charged for chain pulling. Now Can any one explain for what RPF is appointed ??????
Gentle men ! "Above mention incident is noticed by local MLA Pradumn singh Tomar. He visited GRP thana gwl at same time when incident took place. He Asked a quetion "For what GRP is being implimented ?" But there was no one to answer this question.............."
07-08-2012

:
"Sad News"

Gentle men ! "There was a news in last week that passengers who made reservation in Taj Express remained unboarded at gwalior railway station as Taj express was already full of passengers when reached the station and made its departure leaving all passengers unboarded even having early reservation."
07-09-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day
Corruption

Gentle men ! "There was a news in last week that passengers who made reservation in Taj Express remained unboarded at gwalior railway station as Taj express was already full of passengers when reached the station and made its departure leaving all passengers unboarded even having early reservation."
Not the poor systems,these incidents only due to corruption top to bottom.Systems are there but due to corruption offtenly people break the LAWS as our judiciary system is so flexible that the culprits don't get harsh punishment.
07-10-2012

:
"politicians eye-sight"

Not the poor systems,these incidents only due to corruption top to bottom.Systems are there but due to corruption offtenly people break the LAWS as our judiciary system is so flexible that the culprits don't get harsh punishment.
Gentel men ! "Politicians eye-sight is too weak to see corruption even having American spectacles."
08-08-2012

:
"Safety"

Gentle men ! "Women travelers are not safe. On Monday 06-08-2012 I was returning from Jhansi by Chhapra( Baruain mail). Time was 09:40 PM, I heard cry of a women as squirreling with a man. Later found lights of compartment off. Train Stopped at Dabra railway station. I saw a man standing in darkness at the platform. As the train started I saw that man quickly jumped into the compartment and jumped out very quickly. Later once again I heard cry of girl as that man had done some misconduct with that girl...............People sitting near by her made no help...............I am too sorry as it was quite late to understand what happened. This incident made me to think RPF could not make passengers safe while traveling by train.

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 08-08-2012 at 01:51 PM
11-22-2012

:
"employe or master"

Gentle men ! "Today railway employee proved as the owner of the train. Today I fond SAMTA EXPRESS stopped on ANTRI railway station which was not a sheduled station. SAMTA EXPRESS has GWALIOR the next sheduled station after departuring from Jhansi. The reason of SAMTA EXPRESS halt at ANTRI railway station was unusual as two railway employee' have to down step from the train. It's quite good to see railway employee' working as the owner of the train who are capable to stopped the train as their station of their choice."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0