India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Definition of Corruption

While following the present agitation for Draft Lokpal Bill through the Print/ Electronic Media, I remember after conclusion and fallout .....

06-07-2011

: Jun 2011
: Pune, Maharashtra
: 72
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Definition of Corruption

While following the present agitation for Draft Lokpal Bill through the Print/
Electronic Media, I remember after conclusion and fallout of the Sawant- Commission, Mr. Suresh Jain saying that- It is high time that 'corruption' be defined ('Bhrashtacharachi Vyakhya Karanyachi Vel Aleli Aahe')!!!

Every Minister has to take an oath before taking up the charge which, amongst other things (e.g. to uphold the Constitution/secrecy) vows that the Minister shall perform duties without fear & favour, affection or illwill. I feel,When this Constitutional Oath is broken, corruption occurs.
However, the solemn oath-taking has been converted into a rhetoric/celebration and they forget their vow the moment they sign the register for having taken the and get down from the dias.

Shri Anna Hazare should remind the Government of the Constitutional Oath with the import of every word thereof during his fast on 08.06.2011.

I also feel that had the oath been followed by the concerned ministers, the recent scams like Adarsha Society, 2-G Spectrum, CW Games wouldn't have happened.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0