India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

Corruption hurts everyone and therefore everyone can and should participate in a fight against it.

To fight corruption we need to upright and strong enough to face corrupt people without any fear then only we .....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
: 38
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Corruption hurts everyone and therefore everyone can and should participate in a fight against it.

To fight corruption we need to upright and strong enough to face corrupt people without any fear then only we can defeat them.

Anna Hazare is doing such great work for all of us.
Lets support him in this movement against corruption !!!

Last edited by Shital Bhaskarwar; 04-07-2011 at 11:22 AM
04-07-2011

:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I fully agree that we need to be strong to fight against the evil force called Corruption ! I think India can be a force to reckon in the future only if we fight this demon called Corruption and eliminate it completely !

I would like to extend my full support to Anna Hazare and hats off to him in his endeavour !!!
04-07-2011

:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

पवार के आगे भी हैं मंजिल अभी नापनी
सभी मंत्रियों की कतार है अब लांघनी
देना होगा आम आदमी को आपना अंश
स्व हित से पहले सर्व हित का नारा करना होगा बुलंद
अन्ना तुम्हारे नेतृत्व में बन कर रहेंगे स्वयंभू
अब किसी नेता की आड़ में नहीं बनेंगे पंगु

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0