India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

BJP is just using Anna hazare to come in satta

As i conclude BJP is playing a game with Anna hazare sahab he just shows its support to him but .....

• 2 sunil_mishra

08-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: Indore
: 35
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
BJP is just using Anna hazare to come in satta

As i conclude BJP is playing a game with Anna hazare sahab he just shows its support to him but when in parliament, other MP are talks about JAN LOKPAL then they just start shouting and stops the conversation on JAN LOKPAL so as i think they trying to extent these issue via which the people get angry and CONGRESS government will just fall down........ BJP is just using Anna hazare to come in satta (government)..........
08-26-2011

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

i think your assessment is wrong... they want debate and debated quite seriously this issue... its congress stand change one day this way and other this way... rahul remain silent is good since when he speaks his immaturity comes out...!!!
08-26-2011

: Indore
: 35
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

ya i agree with u on rahul's statement but if they want to debate so they just started shouting when the debate starts in morning also when rahul gandhi talks abouth anna sahab n janlokpal bill BJP was started shouting and at 2:30 pm they doing the same thing n then parliament session is paused till 3;30 pm...... if they are in support just start the debate and let it going on.........
08-26-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Grapes are always sour"

"Gentle men ! Grapes are always sour to all foxes who pretend to be a saint"
08-26-2011

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

BJP started shouting because as promised on janlokpal bill discussion to start they start normal proceddings so bjp did nothing wrong...
08-27-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

"Gentle men ! Grapes are always sour to all foxes who pretend to be a saint"
well said sunil bro

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0