India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

advani offer arrest... will PM dare to offer the same

advani offer to arrest him Arrest me, it was my sting, says Advani on cash-for-votes scam Advani organized sting operation .....

09-08-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
advani offer arrest... will PM dare to offer the same

advani offer to arrest him

Arrest me, it was my sting, says Advani on cash-for-votes scam

Advani organized sting operation and brought cash in parliament and that way he is in fault but it was for good intention to expose big conspiracy of UPA who openly bought MP for vote and save govt. now advani offered to arrest and same thing applicable to Manmohan and Sonia and they should also arrested immediately. They are the first culprit and not advani.
09-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Birth right"

Gentle men ! "People are born to die and Politicians are born to go jail"
09-09-2011

: Dehradun
: 56
:
: 33 | 0.01 Per Day

dear frndz
whatever is said inside parliament can not be challenged elsewhere, So this is all shadow boxing. We have seen UPA as well as NDA govt. at centre. We have BJP(NDA) govt in states. There track record does not inspire any confidence, though there leaders are planning a rathyatra to encash the public mood. I dont want to talk much about karnataka,its all over the media. But Uttarakhand deseves mention, where a CM with a clean image was dethroned to install a corrupt and spineless CM who just followed the orders of central leaders, serving there interests so much so that he within 24 hours of taking oath alotted land to persons close to BJP central leaders. A star crusader Swami Darshan Bharti when took the case to highcourt, the night before judgement govt reverted its order blaming bureaucracy for the blunder. The question that remains is why CM is unwilling to punish persons who would have squanderered 600 crores of public money. Or they were just following orders of there bosses.
????????
thanks
Prakash Tiwari
09-09-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Unbelievable...Even a game of Table Tennis throws the ball less to and fro...

Politics...Whose Ball...Whose Court...???
09-09-2011

: Dehradun
: 56
:
: 33 | 0.01 Per Day

yes, ye upar se kuch aur, ander se kuch aur hai!!!
09-09-2011

:

HA..HA..Right..........
09-09-2011

:

BJP/NDA state govt track/development record is far better then congress rule state and this was accepted by some of central govt agency. Regarding other topic like favoring industrialist for land or mining and allowing illegality is common to all parties. in karnataka this practice is carried from starting only and earlier long congress rule did the same thing. system has to change. no party should allow donation from corporates and must funded from budget.
one more point. UPA saved their govt. by horse trading but same thing in 1998 in case of NDA BJP prefer to resigning in 1998 instead going to horse trading and they reelected in 1999. No body noticing this and blaming all party same. No doubt BJP is also corrupt but BJP corruption is kid and against congress huge corruption. Since Indira time (and this evil started by Indira only) they started using money and muscle power to win the election. First root culprit is Indira only.
09-09-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Old Vs Old"

Gentle men ! "All youngers are kept busy in discussing "Old Vs Old" in this year(2011)............"
09-09-2011

:

GENTLEMEN... i am not younger... 57 years and know well indira tactics... she harm the country more than whatever did good
09-09-2011

:

BJP/NDA state govt track/development record is far better then congress rule state and this was accepted by some of central govt agency. Regarding other topic like favoring industrialist for land or mining and allowing illegality is common to all parties. in karnataka this practice is carried from starting only and earlier long congress rule did the same thing. system has to change. no party should allow donation from corporates and must funded from budget.
one more point. UPA saved their govt. by horse trading but same thing in 1998 in case of NDA BJP prefer to resigning in 1998 instead going to horse trading and they reelected in 1999. No body noticing this and blaming all party same. No doubt BJP is also corrupt but BJP corruption is kid and against congress huge corruption. Since Indira time (and this evil started by Indira only) they started using money and muscle power to win the election. First root culprit is Indira only.

You seem to fancy BJP/NDA quite a lot, huh...? I see you honking about them for quite some time on this Forum now...

Forgotten about the BJP President Bangaru Laxman caught taking Bribes on camera...And the CAS controversy on Ravi Shankar Prasad...the Armed Forces Coffin Scam of George Fernandes...there are many more, search and you'll find...or maybe you've searched and already found, but will not publish...which one...?

Thinking that I'm against the BJP...I'm against every Political Party after seeing what I have of each one of them...

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-09-2011 at 07:39 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0