India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

AAM ADMI PARTY or AMERICA AID PARTY...

AAP - Aam Admi Party or America Aid Party... AAP foreign fund issue raised by even court now... Foreign funding .....

01-27-2014

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Post AAM ADMI PARTY or AMERICA AID PARTY...

AAP - Aam Admi Party or America Aid Party...
AAP foreign fund issue raised by even court now... Foreign funding is more dangerous since they influence policy making...
AAP instead of concentrating on Delhi rule carry out publicity drama for parliament election... which leads to further instability only... they are losing golden opportunity to govern Delhi and take experience and should fight parliament election in 2019... but they are dividing their energy for duel fight and on the way of losing battle both way...
आम आदमी पार्टी या अमेरिका ऐड पार्टी...
आप विदेशी चंदाका मामला अब अदालतमें पहुंचा है... चुनावके लिए विदेशी चंदा ज्यादा खतरनाक है जो देशकी नितिमें प्रभाव डालता है...
आप देल्हीका शाशन करनेमे ध्यान देनेके बजाय नौटंकी करके अपना लोकसभा चुनावका प्रचार करनेमे व्यस्त है... जो देशको और अस्थिरताकी और ले जायेगी... वो शाशनका अनुभव लेनेका सुवर्ण अवसर गवां रहे है... उन्हें २०१९ के चुनावकी तयारी करनी चाहिए किन्तु वोह अभी लड़नेको उत्सुक है अपनी ऊर्जा दोनों जगह बाँट रहे है जो उन्हें दो तरफ़ा हारकी और ले जायेगी... बावाके दोनों बिगड़े...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aap us fund.jpg (34.4 , 1 views)
01-31-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

yes AAP is losing golden opportunity and golden people like Binny , when I WAS in aap this Bajuwali SHAH is taking KEJRIWAL' s name and robbing the topi( Mai Hoon Aam Aadmi topi) from my bedroom. Y is this female SHAH jealous of me since last 15 years , she will go to the Bank and find my money, ask my salary , run behind me to see which bus I'm going where y doesnt anyone give her a job .. she cant WORK???
01-31-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

yes AAP is losing golden opportunity and golden people like Binny , when I WAS in aap this Bajuwali SHAH is taking KEJRIWAL' s name and robbing the topi( Mai Hoon Aam Aadmi topi) from my bedroom. Y is this female SHAH jealous of me since last 15 years , she will go to the Bank and find my money, ask my salary , run behind me to see which bus I'm going where y doesnt anyone give her a job .. she cant WORK???
She should work for KEJRIWAL as she is good in ROBBING

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0