India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna Hazare - Anti-Corruption Movement

i am completely wid anna ji in dis.... d sanctity of our society can b maintained only wid d help .....

04-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: south delhi
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up

i am completely wid anna ji in dis.... d sanctity of our society can b maintained only wid d help of such people... vd more support 4 him d bettre it is... dis man is willind to go widout food .. cnt v give him our support... pls tl abt dis to as mny people as u can..
04-06-2011

:
Poor and rich

Aj bharaht ko dunia wale garib desh kehte ha. Kyo ki Indian govt ke pas 45crore ICC ko dene k liye hai. Crickter ko dene k liye 50crore hai. Per aantakwadio ke hatho saheed hone wale ke parivar ko apman milta ha. Pension nahi milti kyo k bharat garib hai. BHAGAT SINGH KI AATMA DUKHI HAI.
04-06-2011

:
Inqlab zindabad

Hame asli azadi chahiye. Inqlab zindabad vande matram
04-06-2011

: Mar 2011
: 72
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Let us all join Anna,It is now or never

Friends,
I make a sincere appeal to all of you, specially those who live in Delhi and NCR: Please come out in great numbers to Jantar Mantar and show our solidarity with Anna.
04-06-2011

: 72
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Support by fasting for a day, even at your home. Better will be a call for the nation to fast on 11th April (monday) if demand not conceded by the government till then.
04-06-2011

:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
My experience

You can see corruption in railways mostly. Many times I have entered in Sleeper class with general ticket and ask for the TT to make instant reservation if available. The TT charges extra amount for which he don't make any receipt. I feel very bad and angry whenever the money goes to the greedy TT's pocket but I can't help myself. Once I said against one TT in Purushottam express and he forced me to travel in crowded general comparment for the whole night. I was helpless.
Side by side nepotism is also increasing that also mainly in Railways. One of my maternal uncle tried for railway job and he was asked for 5 lac which he couldn't pay as he was poor. Also I have noticed nepotism in SAIL exams, where if you have a good hold with higher authorities you will easily get into it. Leave it apart. I got totally shocked, when I approached to a consultancy firm for admission of my sister to a decent MBA institute. The guy offered 16 lacs for confirmation in Symbiosis Institute.
If the premier institutes are itself corrupted then I am afraid our future is in danger.
04-06-2011

: 35
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Years have passed since we got indepence, but Annaji is leading us in getting rea indepence, the same stuff of Bhagat Singh(Purna Swaraj). What happened earlier was just transfer of power from British govt to Indian Govt, which is completely corrupted. This time we all are united against the Indian Govt and blow the corruption from grassroot level to highest level even if PM is in it. Thank you so much Anna ji.
04-06-2011

: 80
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

I was a child when Mahathma Gandhiji alive. Now I am lucky to be in the midst of another Mahathma who fights for common cause. We are with you in the social cause. Please take care of your health.
04-06-2011

: 46
:

Anna Ji, jeevan ki sabse badi ask meri poori ho rahi hain. I m with you, jo bhi ban sakega main karne ko taiyaar hoon.
04-06-2011

: 80
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Very good Suggestion.

Support by fasting for a day, even at your home. Better will be a call for the nation to fast on 11th April (monday) if demand not conceded by the government till then.

it is an excellent idea. We all observe a day fast on 11th April in our house. I will do it.