India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna Hazare - Anti-Corruption Movement

let's say once more india....... india......., come on friends this is for our youth & our Kids, means future of .....

04-08-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Talking Mera Neta Chor hai,ye sarkar kamjor hai

let's say once more india....... india......., come on friends this is for our youth & our Kids, means future of india.
04-08-2011

:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Anti corruption Movement

We need people like Hazare ji to take India out of the mess. It's pity we have lost faith in our elected leaders and government. Do you expect such system to have a transparent Lok pal bill. What is the guarantee that Chairman of this committee will not be tainted in future?
In my opinion, only elect politicians who are given clean chit by Anna Hazare ji
committee. Nip the evil in the bud. People have power. Vande Matram. Hope media supports this movement?
Our Prayers are with you.
Jai Hind
04-08-2011

: Dubai, UAE
: 26
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

This movement is going to write a big chapter in the history of India. Punish the corrupt people. I am completely on Anna Hazare`s side. We must all support Anna Hazare.
04-08-2011

: chennai
:

on sunday we are also going to arrange a rally against corruption.all the peple are invited to join it and make it sucessful.The place is near city centre,chennai at 10 am.
I am very happy to become a part of this movement.
Hope we will be able to make our country corruption free.

JAI HO
04-08-2011

: Villepinte, France
: 49
:

We are with you Anna. Please help our country to get out of this corruption...

Anniyan
04-08-2011

: ghaziabad,up
: 36
:

we really need such people.
04-08-2011

: Narsinghpur (m.p)
: 43
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

hi i m still shocked at this instance cause i somehow believe, that nobody in india wana talk even thik for a solution. but anna ji prove his mattel i m heartly thankfull to him.vande matram!
04-08-2011

: TamilNadu
:
Anna hazare

Like Anna Hazare every one prepare themselfs to fight against corruption and fraud politiciens. So that only we see wealthy India and no poor people.
04-08-2011

: Iowa
:

I support the cause. Every Indian should realise that the corruption should be stopped.
04-08-2011

: KARUR, TAMIL NADU
: 71
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

My wholehearted support to anti corruption movement. Though late came as a bang! My support to anna hazare. P soundararajan / tamil nadu