India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Will you sell your vote for mobile?

Some political parties started election stunts to attract voters. How we can reach to them and understand what they think. .....

: Will you sell your vote for mobile?
Yes 1 14.29%
No 6 85.71%
: 7.

08-08-2012

: Aug 2012
: Pune
: 54
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Question Will voter sell vote for mobile?

Some political parties started election stunts to attract voters. How we can reach to them and understand what they think. How much percent voter getting soft-corner for govt.

Last edited by Soft123; 08-08-2012 at 04:52 PM : Detailed
08-08-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

First of all the person who is replying to this thread do not come in the criteria for getting mobile. As that is for poor people and a person who has access to internet can not be poor. We need to ask this question our villagers. We should make them aware about all this. But its very pity that Govt even dont know how to attract poor people..koi bhi poor person jiske paas khane ko roti nahi agar govt usse mobile degi toh woh irritate he hoga. I wish all the poor people through these mobiles on congress posters. Friends we need to think what we can do to make people aware..
08-08-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

I am satisfied with my work as well as condition.i am not helpless ,i have a strong authority to think and share my thoughts with each other.and i know what is good and what is bad.for mobile i cant sell my right of vote.
so.... my answer is NO.
thank you

Last edited by johngray123; 08-08-2012 at 02:16 PM
09-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: shimla
: 36
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

they loot taxpayers money n then give u a very small part of it back 2 u in form of frebees like mobiles
so u keep d mobile if u want,bt use ur head wen u vote
vote against corruption dis time,not for any party,or ny caste or religion

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0