India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Suggest Party name

Hi Mr Verma Thanks for suggesting party name as Jan Swaraj Andolan. It's a good name. What I mean to .....

08-06-2012

: Aug 2012
: Motihari
: 72
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi Mr Verma

Thanks for suggesting party name as Jan Swaraj Andolan. It's a good name. What I mean to say that Anna name is already very popular amongst all people whether kid, youth, old, kisan, student, or women. So, this brand name should give the an edge.....very easy to understand, very easy to memorise. Thus in my view Anna Party would give us an edge over othe lengthy name..and in my view this party should give a different image....different thinking....different looks.
Thanks any way....how is your Himachal.....lot of snow....? good enjoy...
08-06-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

Bharat Nav Nirmaan Sangthan
08-06-2012

: Gurgaon, Haryana
: 41
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

swaraj Party main party ka naam swaraj Party isliye bol reha hoon kyo ki ...?
1) Janta ke log he party bana rehe hai.
2) Janta main se he log chun kar ayege.
3) Janta he Party ka parchar karegi
4) Janta he apna paisa election main laga reha hai??????????????????/

isliya party ka naam swaraj Party
08-06-2012

: Apr 2012
: Chennai
: 67
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Suggestions for Party Name

These are my suggestions for the party name -

1. Dharma Bhoomi

2. Dharma Rakshak
08-06-2012

: Motihari
: 72
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Savithriji

I am whole heartdly support the name you suggested. what I have suggested is my own view based upon the popularity of Anna in entire country and abroad. That is why I adviced to capatalise the brand name of Anna. It's short, easy to remember and symbolic....known and memorised by all kids, young, youth, old and womens too. Hope, you realised my point of view.
08-06-2012

: Tinsukia Assam
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

The Party name should be "JANSWADHIN PARTY"
08-06-2012

: Mumbai
: 40
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

"INDIA REVOLUTIONARY PARTY" because the decision of making political party has come after a strong revolution against corrption and has given birth to many revolutionaries
08-06-2012

: Tinsukia Assam
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I am not interested to form a new political party because the people are divided in the name of caste, creed, religion, regionalism etc and people vote as per this these sentiments. This is the Politics that the existing political party divided the peoples of India for their Vote Bank and the situation is so compelling that normal person cannot survive without the support of some political party and hence they must have to go under the umbrella of some political parties otherwise clashes will be created by the existing political party. We must have to understand the divide and rule policy of the exisisting political party before going into politics.
Politics means Power, Power means lust for everything and hence ultimately powerful person became corrupt.
Anyway if we really want to bring changes by forming a political party and acquiring power then the party name should be "JANSWADHIN PARTY".
08-06-2012

: Mumbai
: 40
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Party name

"INDIA REVOLUTIONARY PARTY" because the decision of making political party has come after a strong revolution against corrption and has given birth to many revolutionaries
08-06-2012

: Bangalore
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Party name should be - "LOKPAL" Because Name itself is like peoples ruled party, I hope people will always remember for what reason the name you kept as Lokpal.
Moreover it will attract people to give vote to this party because the Word LOKPAL already spread across country and now less publicity required with the name LOKPAL.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0