India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Stop Paying TAX

This is to wake the govt. up not to hinder the progress of country. We need right justification of the .....

: Should we stop paying TAX?
Yes, we should stop paying taxes to the corrupt govt. 31 36.05%
No, this is not the right solution. 45 52.33%
Can't Say if this will or won't help. 2 2.33%
I have my own opinion. Please read... 8 9.30%
: 86.

04-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: 43
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

This is to wake the govt. up not to hinder the progress of country. We need right justification of the money utilisation!
Its not being utilised the way it should be, CWG budget was defined and utilised just like that and it is a perfect example
04-08-2011

: Karnataka
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

With threats coming from Pakistan and China, you want to stop paying tax ? How will Indian army Fight these so called "friendly Neighbours". How will they get money for food supplies, ammunition supplies and other necessary things to save India?
04-08-2011

: Trichy - (Tamil Nadu)
: 36
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Stop Paying Of Taxes Is not a Perfect Solution .... Paying Taxes is a Back Bone Of our Nation
04-08-2011

: Bangalore, Karnataka
: 37
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Whatever we are paying for the Govt, is going in a rit/proper way? If yes we can pay the TAX. If NO then why can we pay the TAX for some others luxiries...?
Sreedhar
04-08-2011

: Saudi Arabia
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

in my openion stop paying tax is not the effective method to kill corruption. beaceuse India need income to fuel its Development precess.
04-08-2011

: nellore, andhra pradesh
: 24
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

taxes are to be used for a good reason in india. without taxes we cannot support our motherland. as subin sir said stop paying taxes is not an effective method to kill corruption. this way we are not fulfilling the needs of our country. this is just my opinion.
04-08-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.04 Per Day

I agree that not paying taxes is NOT the right way forward, for all the right reasons given by the others. We'll lose the moral right to fight the system.

Ganesan.
04-09-2011

:

It is better to stop paying bribe,and expose those who ask for bribes.
In democracy, when a Gov. does nto listen to the people, then people can stop paying taxes, as a movement, to change the Gov. Once the desired good result is achieved, the taxes due could be paid. The way to stop paying taxes for a good cause is to do it all at the same time. or say, 20-30 percent of the people of any city stop paying tax at the same time. So many people could not be jailed- no room in jail.
This method is better than fasting, because fasting is suicidal.
04-16-2011

: Mar 2011
: BHILAI
: 44
:

i am manmohan mishra apne aas paas ke logo se kewal anna ke baare me nahi mumbai me chal rahi U.P. Bihar ke people ko bhagane ke baare me bhi baat karo kyoki agar M.H. ke log up bihar ke logo bhagayenge to M.H. ke log bhi to bahar rahte hai inko bhi maara jaye to aaj to shiv sena ka uddhav faltu bhi U.P. Bihar ke logo ko mahasagar me dubane ki baat kahraha hai. yah kewal faltu log or partia hi kar sakte hai. First we are Indian then M.H. or UP Bihar ke so protect all indian. pahle ghar ke logo ko sudharo fir lokpal ki taiyari karo. videsi banko se paise aane ke baad fir bade log apne jeb bharenge.
04-16-2011

: Bangalore
: 43
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Definitely that could not be solution. Stop paying bribes is the solution.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0