India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

this govt. a troop of alibaba and chaalis chor.

the way this humble and humiliating prime minister has worked so it reminds me of mahabharata. prime minister=dhritrashtra, p.chidambram=duryodhan,pranav mukherji= .....

• 1 vineetbansal_sirji

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: jaipur
: 44
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
this govt. a troop of alibaba and chaalis chor.

the way this humble and humiliating prime minister has worked so it reminds me of mahabharata. prime minister=dhritrashtra, p.chidambram=duryodhan,pranav mukherji= bhisma pitamaha, kapil sibbal=dushasan, digvijay singh= shishupal, BJP= gandhari, anna hazare= lord krishna, arvind kejriwal = arjun, kumar vishwas= yudhisthir, kiran bedi= bhim. and one thing is clear that i am not a mute spectator. i am ready to rub my shoulders to each one who is ready to see a real corruption free india. a country which will shine to its fullest. jai hind.
08-03-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

I am also ready for that fight against corruption movement with all of you who support to team Anna .and I am soldier from team Anna for this Mahabharata war.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0