India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs

Flow of corruption

Corruption is like fluid flowing from higher altitude to lower , rising up seeking its own level and in the .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: JERSEY city
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Flow of corruption

Corruption is like fluid flowing from higher altitude to lower , rising up seeking its own level and in the process covering everything with it. We don't have to check the corruption of traffice police or a clerk or anyone at the lower end. If the top is honest everyone else would fall in line. In a co. If the md is dishonest and the co. Is in corrupt practice you will find corruption in all ranks. Just to give an example i was working in a pvt. Co and the peon would inflate his petty vouchers and get it passed from the manager. Once i told him that why he is doing this and he would be in trouble. He commented - manager has no option but to approve this - i know what wrong he does and so he has to pass these without saying anything.
Bottom line - if we can cut the source of corruption which is at higher end - everything else would be fine.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0