India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Corruption in states

To all Indians Like our leader Mr Anna Hazzare has done the great job everybody should get up against corruption .....

04-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: vapi
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Corruption in states

To all Indians

Like our leader Mr Anna Hazzare has done the great job everybody should

get up against corruption in all state level also so that India should be

free from corruption as fast as possible. Because corruption in India

is at state level also it should be taken into account Each & every indian

should fight for freedom from corruption to give bright future for India

MR Anna Hazzare got first step to victory & He is successful now

everybody should join & support him to fight.

JAI HIND.
04-22-2011

: Apr 2011
: new delhi
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Urgent

Dear All Friend

Hi its my opinion which can make you think about this

POWER MAKES PEOPLE TURN TOWARDS WRONG

Did anyone really think that anyone can help us to stop corruption their are several people whom are talking about corruption but no one can make them down because everyone is connected to them including us.
we go to make our driving licenses but for our convince we hire a agent so we will get the licenses fast from others.
we go to pf office to get our money but without bribes we didn't get our money if a traffic constable stop us while driving we bribe him.

so in my opinion i think that we have to change us if we want to change the system.
we select the politician we support them to win the election so how anyone can changed the system when we are responsible for making them.
i think this Lokpal bill will also get corrupted with in a month with their comity
because every member in this comity is from a good family and they don't know the pain of a common man.
daily we are reading a new case against the member of lokpal comity so how we can trust them.

PLS SUPPORT THIS SO WE CAN FIGHT AGAINST THEM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0