India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS
New Topics

Yes we can

Hi, Im overwhelmed seeing the spirit of Young India.. We can now believe in " Yes We Can" Ive been .....

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Mumbai
: 48
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Yes we can

Hi,
Im overwhelmed seeing the spirit of Young India.. We can now believe in " Yes We Can"
Ive been following various news channels and print media that have been covering this movement against corruption.
I want to bring it to the notice to all my brothers and sisters who believe in this movement to beware of the people who are trying to deviate the topic from India against Corruption to Blackmail by team Anna and the 3rd Draft and political thoughts unfolding.
IN the Big Fight Renuka Chowdhary literally made our movement as a social gathering and another person from PMO office in another programme highlighted one of the interviews by NDTV at Ramlila saying that the person didnt know why he was there and what the Cause is..

If the govt is reading this.. id like to point out that We are proud of being in a gathering where people are at least not induced by the Rs 500/- and a drum full of alchohol for their party workers to be a part in ur election campaign.. when ur elections are around the corner u guys see which festival is around the corner and distribute funds in cash to every festival organiser.. distribute tv sets and all the crap..
When u see the poor / illiterate people in the movement, u rubbish them for lack of knowledge abt the movement.

Dont u think u are responsible for the mess in the first place??????? dont u guys feel ashamed????? Inspite of being in power for more than 50 years u cant give an Indian basic education, water, electricity and roads.. On top of it u guys have the audacity to disregard this class of society when it comes to India against corruption, but u go begging to them during elections.. Shame on u!!!
U guys come in the media and say that ull extended ur hands to Team Anna for a Joint Draft of the Lokpal Bill and try to fool the nation.. Why have u guys failed if u were on the same side and presented your side of the bill in the parliament.. why couldnt u come up with Joint Draft of the Lokpal bill that would take care of the Menace. Now u come up with technical theories.. Shame on you..
With all due respect to Nandan Nilenkani, your programme " Walk the Talk" with Shekhar Gupta was quite inspiring.. your revelations abt the standing committee being one of the best in the world is acceptable and ur willingness to work with team anna is also acceptable.. BUT SIR again with all due respect to u id like to highlight my view on it..
The projects like the AADHAR that you have been associated with has the willingness of the Govt of India.. I doubt they have any willingness to have a sword hanging on top of their chair when it comes to Lokpal because it makes them accountable.. Also on the clean chit given by you to the members of Parliament of being Honest and Sincere and hardworking maybe true when it comes to a few that u deal with coz sir i dont think ur a man who will take bullshit.. But if ur saying that all the members are clean then its like challenging our intelligence..

The 5 yr comprehensive plan of putting systems in place and fixing the existing systems by use of technology and schemes that u said ur willing to be a part of with Civil Societies/ Govt is the way to go forward.. I think it will be the best thing which will ever happen to Independant India. However the Lokpal bill is also absolutely neccasary to make people accountable who have been scott free all this while.. it will teach the currect syllabus to all the political parties who wish to form govt in the future.Henceforth forming govts and ministeries will be as difficult as CET , CAT, GRE or GMAT.Character of a minister will be the most powerful tool than the existing tool of money and muscle.

I think we are on the right track.. We dont want to hold anyone to ransom.. We just want an effective law that will work..
and YES WE CAN....
Regards,
Tony...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0