India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS

We all are corrupt

Corruption is inside. It is not outside. You can not have both things. I will keep my greed but my .....

• 2 goenkavijay89

08-19-2011

: Jun 2011
: patna
: 53
:
: 54 | 0.01 Per Day
We all are corrupt

Corruption is inside. It is not outside. You can not have both things. I will keep my greed but my representative can not their keep greed. It is hypococracy. It is about conscience. It is about character. How can lok pal bill eradicate coorruption if corruption is latent in you in form of your greed. What is the gaurantee that the boy carrying the flag on the steet will not fall to lure of lucre if he becomes a paliamentarian tomorrow. Go inside. It is about unexplored right brain. It is about ancient systems. Balance your left egoistic brain with selfless right brain. An unbalanced populous can not have balanced representatives.
Bura jo dekhan main chala, bura na milya koi, jo dil khoja aapnaa, mujse bura na koi.
08-19-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"We were corrupt, not are"

"Gentle men ! We all were corrupt before we started to support "Hon'ble Anna the real hero. Before the movement led by Hon'ble ann and his mate we all were silent visiter of the corruption since last 63 years. Anyone who donot oppose corruption and corrupt is known as mate of corrupt and corruption. So for come on friends join Hon'ble Anna's anti corruption movement to declare yourself as an honest citizen. This is the Golden opportunity..............and its total free...........Bande matram.
08-19-2011

: Aug 2011
: pune
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations.

I definately support Hazare, but its you who can stop it right from its root, you dont bribe anybody and dont get bribed ..................try it guys im sure this will help to fight corruptiopn

And if you talk about the Lokpal Bil it will bring lot of transperancy in the way how government handle things or im sure they would have passes it without any issue as we say its a democratic country

Goverment is

By the people
for the people
and of the people

by the way who is the President of India
08-19-2011

: Aug 2011
: New Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Be a responsible citizen within urself ... automatically country will develop....

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0