India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS

Online voting during Elections in India

I think the main reason of corruption is the selection of a wrong political leaders in government during election. 40% .....

: during elections, the facility of online voting should be there in this electronic world.
Stronly Agree 1 50.00%
Agree 1 50.00%
Slightly Disagree 0 0%
Disagree 0 0%
: 2.

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Agartala
: 40
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day
Online voting during Elections in India

I think the main reason of corruption is the selection of a wrong political leaders in government during election. 40% (the educated ones) people cannot vote as they are working away from there native place. Being an indian, voting should not be bound to be done only from one's native place but people should have the right to vote from anywhere, any state or country. I think, during elections, the facility of online voting should be there in this electronic & scientific world.
08-21-2011
Banned

: Apr 2011
: Bahrain
:
: 40 | 0.01 Per Day
Thumbs up Food for Thought

http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.com/search.php?searchid=68911
08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: Agartala
: 40
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day
Please participate in this discussion

I think its an important issue of discussion and i appeal every member of "India against corruption" to participate.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0