India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS

Help End Corruption in USA to End Corruption Globally

Don't complain about corruption, take action, do something. repost & retweet; become an activist , end USA corruption to end .....

05-30-2014

: May 2014
: Florida, USA
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Cool Help End Corruption in USA to End Corruption Globally

Don't complain about corruption, take action, do something.

repost & retweet; become an activist, end USA corruption to end corruption globally google search: pbworks corruption critical and imperitive

The United States National Security Agency (NSA) has been in the news since Mr. Snowdon leaked security information involving monitoring of high level officials, which included a great many countries. The NSA is in great internal turmoil as of May 2014 and Representatives closely tied to corporations are pushing to have "corporations" provide what they consider ethical oversight. This is a recipe for disaster for anti-corruption movements everywhere. Forcing Anti-Corruption efforts to not use technology of any kind to fight corruption, because the major participants in corruption will control the most advanced monitoring systems in the world to steer anti-corruption activities in support of corruption efforts.

repost and retweet: Part of Civil Rights is that Representation is free of Treason google search: pbworks corruption critical and imperitive
However, to stop corruption, ethical oversight MUST monitor everything.

In the not too distant future we will have tools to manipulate space/time relationships. The ability to monitor and manipulate subatomic particles remotely from anywhere in the universe. For good things like providing global climate stability and avert potential extinction events, but also able to manipulate structures within our brains.

Google Search: space-time grants
Google Search: DARPA QUEST

So who is going to control access to these technologies?

Proposed is having elected qualified doctors of philosophy and science from every political boundary act to develop technologies, manage their use, and provide public disclosure of all corruption occurring everywhere.

Right now, there are 3 dominant opportunities, and 2 of them contribute to spreading corruption:

One, allow corporate oversight of the NSA; this results in forcing anti-corruption efforts to go underground. Not just in the United States. The NSA provides these technologies to the CIA and every other military connected agency. So India is included in having anti-corruption efforts steered to promote corruption favorable to certain factions.

Two, weaken the NSA by removing funding. This results in further allowing corruption to act behind closed doors without fear of being monitored.

Three, provide a system that Maximizes Freedoms AND Maximizes Security without having to sacrifice one to have the other. Prove broad ethical monitoring of NSA based on Constitution and allow everyone the opportunity to fix what they broke when corruption detected; we all make mistakes. But failing to make restitution, the NSA publicly releases related evidence of ALL people and corporations involved with the corruption and "local" authorities take action. If local authorities act corruptly, then they are given an opportunity to make restitution; and failing to do so the next higher authorities are notified ... and the process continues.

The NSA never has direct control over authority nor the military.

Because of the global reach of the US National Security Agency, by ending corruption in the United States, also ends corruption globally.

CORRUPTION = UNETHICAL/ILLEGAL ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES AND/OR OPPORTUNITIES
TREASON = ANY REPRESENTATIVE ACTING WITH INTENTION TO WEAKEN SECURITY FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING UNETHICAL/ILLEGAL ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES AND/OR OPPORTUNITIES

RACKETEERING = ANY COALITION OF TWO OR MORE PERSONS AND/OR CORPORATIONS ACTING WITH INTENTION TO PROMOTE UNETHICAL/ILLEGAL ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES AND/OR OPPORTUNITIES

repost & retweet; become an activist, end USA corruption to end corruption globally google search: pbworks corruption critical and imperitive
09-29-2018

: Sep 2018
: TP HCM
: 39
:
: 1,557 | 0.77 Per Day

0934 150 770 Zalo - 0978 106 552 Zalo - ThietKeWebChuyen. Com

Thi?t k? logo ??p cho web - công ty - th??ng hi?u - d?ch v? ch? t? 300k theo yêu c?u t?i tphcm/ to?*n qu?c, giá r? nh?ng uy t?*n ch?t l??ng chuyên nghi?p

QUY TRÌNH LÀM VI?C
1 G??*i yêu c?u cho chúng tôi qua email hohoanganh20588@gmail.com, zalo/viber 0934 150 770 ( ho?c call tr?c ti?p hotline ). N?i dung yêu c?u l?* 7 m?c ? THÔNG TIN B??*N C?N CUNG C?P ngay bên d??i
2 Thanh toán 300k v?*o t?*i kho?n bên d??i
3 Thi?t k? + b?*n giao ( th??ng sau 2-3 ng?*y ), ch?nh s??*a ho?c demo 3 l?n
Giá logo t? 300,000 ?

THÔNG TIN B??*N C?N CUNG C?P
1/ Tên ??n v? ( th??ng hi?u c?a b?n )
2/ L?nh v?c kinh doanh
3/ Slogan c?a b?n
4/ Logo b?n mu?n trình b?*y gì ? ( ch? trình b?*y ?nh, ch? trình b?*y ch?, trình b?*y c? ?nh v?* ch?, có ??a ch? hay hotline kèm không ? ... )
5/ M?*u s?c logo l?* gì ?
6/ Ý t??ng logo c?a b?n
7/ B?n mu?n chúng tôi tham kh?o thêm logo, hình ?nh n?*o, ho?c v? l?i hình ?nh n?*y ? g??*i kèm hình tham kh?o ( quan tr?ng ).

H? TR? NHANH:
0934 150 770 Zalo - 0978 106 552 Zalo

facebook.com/hohoanganh20588

hohoanganh20588@gmail.com

CHUY?N KHO?N
( N?i dung chuy?n kho?n ghi “s? ?i?n tho?i + n?i dung thanh toán” )
Agribank -chi nhánh s?*i gòn
Ch? tk : H? Ho?*ng Anh
S? tk : 1600.205.230.224

DongABank - Chi nhánh Tp.HCM
Ch? tk : H? Hòang Anh
S? tk : 010.956.4403

Vietcombank - Chi Nhánh Tp.HCM
Ch? tk: H? Hòang Anh
S? tk: 007.1000.957.266

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0