India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > REPORT CORRUPTION
New Topics

Really too corrupted country at present....

Hello Friends..! India is too Corrupted country beconz Today when I went to a booth of Election Comission for asking .....

10-03-2011

: Aug 2011
: Indore (M.P.)
: 33
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Really too corrupted country at present....

Hello Friends..!
India is too Corrupted country beconz Today when I went to a booth of Election Comission for asking them for Preparing my Voter ID Card then they sad that we will accept the form from 10th October, 2011. As, some days before there was a News in the Newspaper that Voter ID Cards form will be accepted from 01/10/2011...
This all means that today all Government Offices do not have any rule of giving Information that this work will not be done now and it will be done Afterwards... Means they do not like to print any news in Newspapers. So, THIS IS WHOLLY CORRUPTION N We all don't have any right of getting any Informations in these Government Offices...
Moreover, The Price hike N Inflation is not Stoping till now and the prices of Petrol, Diesel and LPG Gas is increasing Continuously. Hence, We all must Unite and Stop all these i.e. CORRUPTION N PRICE HIKE in our Independent Country....
THANKS,

Yours' KANIK (Chinoo) VERMAA, INDORE {M.P.}

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0