India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > REPORT CORRUPTION
New Topics

home delivery charges for LPG cylinders

It is well known that the bill amount issued by GAS AGENCIES for LPG refills are "DELIVERED PRICE TO YOUR .....

09-28-2011

: Sep 2011
: chennai
: 76
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation home delivery charges for LPG cylinders

It is well known that the bill amount issued by GAS AGENCIES for LPG refills are "DELIVERED PRICE TO YOUR RESIDENCE". This was clearly printed on the bill earlier .Still the delivery boy insists on extra cash of Rs. 15 to 20 per cylinder from households even on those residing on ground floor.The amount goes up for other residents in multi storied flats and those opting for out of turn refills.The delivery boy delivers a min of 50 cylinders per day . where the money goes or shared by whom. i would like to know how many members in this forum are not paying / or stopped this amount or have taken any action in this regard. Is this not treated as corruption ?
05-29-2012

: May 2012
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I got a gas connection a year ago. I was once asked by the delivery boy for extra money that I refused to give siting the fact that its all inclusive in the bill and he should ask for payment from distributor and not me. Since, then I have never been asked for extra charges from delivery boy.
If the delivery boy doesn't listen, you should complaint to distributor. Even then if no action is taken against the delivery vendor, complaint for the same with required details to company (IOC/HP/BP...) marking a copy to the distributor. Even if that doesn't help, try consumer court.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0