India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Announcements & Events
New Topics

Looking for Volunteers who are against Corruption in India

I have already started informing my friends, colleagues... I wish this small flame started by Annaji turns out into a .....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
: Cochin
: 39
:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

I have already started informing my friends, colleagues... I wish this small flame started by Annaji turns out into a big FIRE...
Jai Hind!
04-07-2011

: 32
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

always ready to serve my nation count me in
04-07-2011

:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

While news are coming from other cities & towns, I wish that people of NCR, Delhi must join this mission in large to support this agitation.
04-07-2011

: 37
:

I have already started informing my friends, colleagues... I wish this small flame started by Annaji turns out into a big FIRE...
Jai Hind!
04-07-2011

:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi Admin,

I really appreciate your efforts in this regard. I would like to suggest that please get rid of the ads on this forum. That is not very appealing and would hinder to make this popular. I think they are many people in this forum who would love to support this with financial contribution including myself which should in turn help get rid of these ads.

I hope I didn't come out wrong. I am expressing what I left when I came to this website.

This is very noble thing that you are doing.

Thanks!
-Laxma
04-07-2011
max

: 44
:

Thankyou for standing up against the system, hats off to you Anna
04-07-2011

:

Hello All:

I have to confession, I'm new to this site and this type of agitation. I agree with the views presented here about the fight against corruption and importance of law which corresponds to Lokpal bill. I'm software engineer by profession and would like to an active participant. As a small start from my end, i would be tweeting daily about the Lokpal bill and events associated at http://twitter.com/#!/akshaymihir.

Akshay
04-07-2011

: Bhubaneswar
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

just wanted to thank you for creating this forum.corruption is so deeply rooted in our society that it has become a part of our day to day life,and most of the things we leave unnoticed citing them as regular practice.I don't know how I can be of any help but I would be glad to help.I hope I could be of any help.
04-07-2011

:

I would like to thank the person who has taken the initiative to make India corruption free and secondly this cause will get more power when more youngsters will join the task online as well as practically on ground. I would definitely support the cause by any means by sending mails to all my friends in India and abroad.

Mission anti corruption, God Bless and more Power....
04-07-2011

:

i am game too.... from mumbai...lets through it out from india