India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Announcements & Events

Looking for Volunteers who are against Corruption in India

May i know the requirements and tasks to be done to make this site a success?.....

03-03-2011

: Mar 2011
: 36
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

May i know the requirements and tasks to be done to make this site a success?
03-03-2011

: Kapurthala,punjab, india
: 45
:

hello friend's i'm always with you & do my best where i stand for this revolution congrates all to join this anticorruption group
regards
03-03-2011
Administrator

: Oct 2008
:
: 100 | 0.02 Per Day

I would be more than glad to do this work..as i am interested in writing stuff conscientiously n all...I believe i can moderate others writing too..Please let me know if i can be of any help..n oh yeah please dont forget to inform me how much of time i would have to spend on them and all as too much time spent here would be a problem for a working woman
i am ready to serv my best.
Hi I am intrested in moderating for the nobel cause..
Please let me know the procedure to start my work.
May i know the requirements and tasks to be done to make this site a success?
Hi Prakhar ji, Komal ji, Ramesh ji and Vinay ji,
We are looking for as many discussion topics, posts, opinion polls, etc as we can in the forums. Thanks for your committment here...

For moderators and core team, we want members who have atleast 20 topics (threads) and 100 posts to start off. Moderators will be required to control and manage content on this website which is posted by members...
03-03-2011

: 47
:

Excellent initiative. Our country needs a ZERO tolerance for corrution. Chalta hai attitude has spelt doom since independence. Country with richest resources is one of the poorest (discounting the superfluous IT boom) because of chalta hai attitude. We have to start from our own homes. How many of us have questioned our own fathers, mothers, husbands, prospective son-in laws etc. regarding their sources of income? Its very easy to lead a comfortable life and turn a blind eye to reality. There is a real need for self awareness before we go out and fight corrutpion.
Also I find a lack of value based education in our schools. Honesty and integrity should be incorporated in curriculum. Mindset and society need a complete overhaul.

Last edited by drpranavsingh; 03-03-2011 at 10:47 PM : additional things
03-03-2011

: 40
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

I am ready to be a part of your mission. Some one has to do So lets start it to stop corruption.

Tanbir Singh
+919872355261
www.birinnovators.com
03-04-2011

:

Hello,
i will put contribution here the maximum what i can.....
This is the time to fight with corruption...
Let's become WORRIERS against it.
03-05-2011

:

Every youth /teenager should join this forum .let us stand together start fight aganist corruption to make our country India - A corruption free country.
03-05-2011

: 37
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi All

First of all I want to thanks all of you for taking such a great initiative. I would be very much happy to be a part of such anti corruption squad.

I think assignment of moderator/Admin tasks should be for those who can devote their time and not interested making self popular thru this forum....People who just want to be popular please refrain from this because its Mother India and no child should think being getting popular by selling his/her Mother.....
I swear to be a part without any intention other then saving India from Corruption and expect the same from others....
Rename yourself to "Revolutionary Indian" away from Color/Gender/Caste/Religion/Region

I am not a good forum Techie so would not be able to contribute as moderator.....
I feel We should spread this awareness asap as India in falling very deep under corruption....

Till the Time We get volunteers, Parallel we should start the mission.....

- Revolutionary Indian
03-06-2011

:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

To all......
well i would like to do smeting contsructively rather sayin .........i know not much but some people who are at very gud post /designation bt they take bribe or donations for admissions in schools/colleges/medical n al n i also know some who exploit/force them sexually nope they call it the bullshit word "compromise"when young innocent girls who goes for auditions to start career in acting n bollywood.....even if ther iz interview for airhostess or any big post in any m.n.c. jobseekers force to leave their moral or give big bucks to get it n evn now thse new stupid fuckin babas who giv their adds in newspaper to solve human problems n use,fool,sexually exploit them ...........i simply ask ull yyy we not taking some constructive steps or muv to eradicate these ppl i want u frnz to join comment on ths topic since i truly belive we can remove thse bastards from our country.......kindly join me if u truly want to do smeting for our country..letz start sting operations but i need all iz uu all help !!!!!!!!!!!!mail me at naushredrose@rediffmail.com or post hre..............thnax

Last edited by naushaba kiran; 03-07-2011 at 12:05 AM
03-06-2011

:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

i truly agree with all of ur ideas but i personally feel we should act not only within but against those people ........letz start sting operations i bet ull n i am very sure ther vil be little change in the starting if will do 1 sting operatins against corruptions but if will do in 5 case atleast there will lotz of change .........any comment post hre or mail at naushredrose@rediffmail.com n rember withot u people i cant do anything........letz join all n start r mission v vill succeed!!!!!!!!!!