India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Announcements & Events
New Topics

Looking for Volunteers who are against Corruption in India

It would be my honor to volunteer for a rightful purpose.I would like to be an active participant for the .....

10-18-2012

: Oct 2012
: Bangalore,Karnataka
: 36
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Want to be a part of Second Independence

It would be my honor to volunteer for a rightful purpose.I would like to be an active participant for the sake of justice to prevail in our mighty nation. I think time is address the nation for its second Independence.
10-18-2012

: jaipur
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Politics or Chess?

In the family chain system in Indian Politics (where the Italian family is enjoying being the first family just because they use gandhi as a surname), the country has become a chessboard.
Just when the congress needed another successor and they were planning to get rahul in the game, the rape charges and immature public profile made him take a backfoot , and the only other bet to the throne was robert vadra (indian society loves the damaads so much that to cong. it looked like a clear win), just then Kejriwal ji brought our jeejaji's deeds in light and the congress's once again lost the move, now rahul was again their only option !!!! and the reshuffle of the ministries could vouch quite a strong place to rahul in the government, but how could they do it until he wasnt declared free of the rape charges against him so before they announced any big ministry to be granted to rahul, they had to do one homework.....!!! free him of the charges......and to do it fast indeed....before another scandal comes in light so here is the Supreme Court's respected judgement!!!!! Rahul is free of all the charges (I dont know if the evidences were dabbled with... or somebody took home a great dusshera bumper prize !!!!) and everybody goes on the dusshera leave happily and while people look up to the govt. for some novelty in the system thru the shuffle...they'll be back with the same lollypop!!!! and everybody will forget like always (well thats what these idiots think).
10-19-2012

: Sep 2012
: village
: 62
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

yes now we have to show our patriotism toward our nation in a true Bhawna
10-19-2012

: Aug 2012
: Bahadurgarh Haryana
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Sure I am in ..... just let me know wat kind of support you people want .. I ll be there
10-20-2012

: Ambala Cantt
: 67
:

India is suffering from TOP TO BOTTOM Absolute Power Syndrome. Responsible are WE finding shortcuts sans morals. The first requirement is to protect INDIA from Moral Bankruptcy.
11-15-2012

: Nov 2012
: Ghaziabad
: 30
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I would like to devote myself for my nation. I love helping people. provide me the tasks to do.
11-16-2012

: Ambala Cantt
: 67
:

We are to make INDIA free from corruption - I'm with the move.
11-20-2012

: Apr 2011
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day
Email spam - a serious threat

I am receiving lot of emails from different people with IAC in the subject line. This has frustrated me and their objective has been achieved. How to counter it ? If I report spam I may not get the true messages from you Pl help
11-21-2012

: Tirupur
:
: 22 | 0.01 Per Day
I am ready

Yes, I am though not in the physical sense. I can write... and write

Here are some of my musings in a magazine I edit:

Please remember they were all written two years ago.

1. My considered opinion that it is Arvind who will be first among the equals.

The Uncomfortable Question: Who after Anna Hazare? - Creative Suits

2. About the real Lokpal and the governmental one:
Jan Lokpal, not the Cosmetic Lokpal, is the need of the hour - Creative Suits

3. About the Charlatans that are politicians:

Indian MPs : The Worst er..... The Best - Creative Suits

4. An intro to Anna when he was the most-talked-about person in India
The Greatest Achievement of Anna Hazare - Creative Suits

5. Speculation about whether Janpal will at all come about:
Jan Lokpal: A reality after 42 Years? - Creative Suits
11-21-2012

: Sep 2012
: Bangalore
: 39
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

I would like to volunteer too. Please Let me know what i have top do???