India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Announcements & Events

Looking for Volunteers who are against Corruption in India

First of all thanks.. I want to see my country a better than ever before.. and this should be possible .....

04-09-2011

: Apr 2011
: dumurkola , purulia westbengal
: 44
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

First of all thanks..
I want to see my country a better than ever before..
and this should be possible if only one thing can be remove from it and thats the corruption.
if you give a look in the resources of us you will be strange
India has natural boundary in her three sides , it is rich in minerals, agricultural products and even in brain.
our army is worlds 2 nd though we stand behind the many countries
this is because of the corruption.
so say no to bribes and no to corruptions ..
thats all..........
04-09-2011

: Navi Mumbai
:

Can I do something here please, i also want to join...
Basically i am from sangli, maharshtra and against corruption very much. Todays Anna Hazare's success proved many things...
04-10-2011

:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
We should have Fight Against Corruption's Batch, Sticker, Logo pronted T-shirt...

We should have India Against Corruption's Batch, Sticker, Flag, Printed T- shirt. This effort will create more awareness in the people. It should be available nationwide in stores from where people can get it easy way.

Thanks
Rajesh
04-11-2011

: Limerick, Republic of Ireland
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi,
I am a new joinee on this website.
I live in Republic of Ireland. I am really delighted to see so many people joined the anti corruption movement and fight for Jan Lok pal bill.

My sincere thanks to each and every Indians and above all the Great Leaders who spearheaded the movement.

Kudos to all.

Jai Hind

Hari Karunakar
04-11-2011

: mumbai
: 32
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

We should have India Against Corruption's Batch, Sticker, Flag, Printed T- shirt. This effort will create more awareness in the people. It should be available nationwide in stores from where people can get it easy way.

Thanks
Rajesh
Absolutely correct......we should have batches,band, etc......so the we will be able to determine the approximate strength of the moment........
04-11-2011

: Kerala
: 49
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

Please design and provide downloadable logos and stickers on the blog.
As we can download it and spread any where in INDIA.
Thank you
JAI BHARAT .JAI HIND
04-11-2011

: Navi Mumbai
: 38
:
Thumbs up

Thank you very much for creating this website.

Now it is our responsibility to carry on this effort of Anna and make it successful.

Lets show the corrupt people what is the power of a common man,,,

Lets do it,,, Jai Hind
04-12-2011

: Thiruvananthapuram
: 51
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

I am Ready at Thiruvananthapuram
04-12-2011

: Chennai
: 56
:

Thanks Admin, for identifying the criteria for moderator. I am from Chennai and would like to contribute to this valuable forum.
04-12-2011

: Chennai
: 56
:

Apart from food clothing and shelter the people of India need to think of the necessities that go with the basic requirements ;like a ration card, a PAN card, Driving license, Passport, patta, registration of vehicles and properties, tax payments such as house tax, water tax, income tax and so on. Whenever these requirements present themselves it should be the case that the people spend minimum time and attain maximum result in terms of getting things done. IAC will be a change manager for India in this context.