India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Announcements & Events
New Topics

Looking for Volunteers who are against Corruption in India

Hi, Are you guys still looking for volunteers for moderating the site and starting new pools and threads. I can .....

04-07-2011
daz

: Apr 2011
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Still Looking?

Hi,

Are you guys still looking for volunteers for moderating the site and starting new pools and threads. I can even help in some HTML coding if required...

Regards,
Daz
04-08-2011

: 51
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

God Bless ANNA ! Anyone , in any manner help the cause/ the movement, to them..... GOD has given you a chance to serve your motherland, just grab it. JAI HIND !
04-08-2011

: 40
:

Hello admins,
I don't know if this movement was initiated or funded by any opposition political parties, if so please stop it ,if not.. if it's a genuine anti-corruption protest..i'am with you and i'm confident of driving at least 40 of my friends into this...please go ahead and do your best...we are with you..
04-08-2011

: vasundhara,ghaziabad
:

i have been going to india gate and jantar mantar for the last two days..n m really looking forward to contribute in a more meaningful way..
n by profession,m a medico..if that also can be of ny help i would love to jump in..JAI HIND..
04-08-2011

: Cochin
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Volunteering from Kochi
04-08-2011

: Mumabi
: 36
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

How can I contribute in this noble cause ? I am in Mumbai now. Any schedule here.
04-08-2011

: CHENNAI
: 28
:
Protest in chennai

I m really surprised by the dormant people in chennai. Being a metropolitan till yesterday there were no noticeable protests in chennai for hazare.Atleast i m glad now people are being called for joining anna in t - nagar.Dear chennaites ,lets join hands to eradicate this lethal disease of our country and thrash the madness out of the politicians.Lets show what chennaites have got.Hurry now. ALL HAIL ANNA HAZARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS HIGH TIME WE FIGHT FOR SAVING THE NATION
04-08-2011

:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Admin,

I m Doing blogging and content management from the past one year.If u want i can contribute to ur site by writing as many posts as u want
04-08-2011

: mumbai
: 32
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

I with u'l..........i'l appeal all the students to come ahead & participate together to pressurize the govt.........
04-08-2011

: mumbai
: 32
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

This is my India & being a law students i will go for all the constitutional ways to change my India.....................Jai Hind