India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters

Uttishtathaa Jagrataa prapya varannibodhata - Arise, awake and strive sincerely till the goal is ach

Let us recall the words of Swami Ranganadanandaji who was an eminent figure after Swami Vivekananda and was the 11th .....

05-12-2011

: Apr 2011
: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
: 55
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day
Uttishtathaa Jagrataa prapya varannibodhata - Arise, awake and strive till the goal is acheived

Let us recall the words of Swami Ranganadanandaji who was an eminent figure after Swami Vivekananda and was the 11th president of Sree Ramakrishna Mat. He said "The freedom we obtained in 1947 was only a promise which is yet to be fulfilled”.

This is the right time we unite together and support those who act against Corruption and other evils which brings down our Great nation.

Remember, we, the post-freedom struggle generation did not contribute much towards the betterment of our nation. We shall not forget those who made their highest sacrifice for the sake of India's independence. Today,the soil we stand on is firm due to their blood and flesh.

Let's recall a man - The Great soul Mahatmaji ,who had to lead a struggle almost till the end of his life for the independence of his nation, and at last when we received it, his heart was paining to see a divided and bleeding motherland!!!.

He was away hundreds of kilometers from Indraprastha, wandering through the slums of NavGhali in Bengal, busy in applying his remedies which were love, affection, compassion etc...to those people who were suffering from partition and communal riots.

The Apostle of non-violence had to witness a river of blood out of his brethren, the biggest irony in human history. At the same time, his shishyas- disciples, the forefathers of the current generation power hungry politicians were busy in the colonial- kitchen in power sharing with the help of their colonial masters/mistress!.

Alas !!!. It's our fate that the same flag, and the name (Pseudo Gandhis) and now the whole treasures of this Great nation are being misused for their personal gains.

In the olden days, the Kings- Rajas had some ethics called raja dharma. They were supposed to follow these laws and some of them strictly followed it. The modern second generation (2G) Rajas does't have any ethics. They are robbing nation’s wealth amounting to more than 1500 times of the populations of this second most populous country!.

Enough is is enough... We shall not allow this any more.

Let us do some thing... join our hands with Anna...

Jai Hind.... Jai bharat Mata... vande Mataram............

Last edited by Jayakumar; 05-13-2011 at 06:47 PM : To modify the heading which was truncated
05-12-2011

: May 2011
: KARUR
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
tricolour

Let us recall the words of Swami Ranganadanandaji who was an eminent figure after Swami Vivekananda and was the 11th president of Sree Ramakrishna Mat. He said "The freedom we obtained in 1947 was only a promise which is yet to be fulfilled”.

This is the right time we unite together and support those who act against Corruption and other evils which brings down our Great nation.

Remember, we, the post-freedom struggle generation did not contribute anything towards the betterment of our proud nation. We shall not forget those souls who threw away their bodies for the sake of India's independence.

Let's recall a man - The Great soul Mahatmaji ,who had to lead a struggle almost till the end of his life for the independence of his nation, and at last when we received it, his heart was paining to see a divided and bleeding motherland!!!. He was away hundreds of kilometers from Indraprastha, wandering through the slums of NavGhali in Bengal, busy in applying his remedies which were love, affection, compassion etc...to those people who were suffering from partition and communal riots. The Apostle of non-violence had to witness a river out of blood of his brethren, the biggest irony in human history. At the same time, his shishyas- disciples, the forefathers of the current generation power hungry politicians were busy in the colonial- kitchen in power sharing with the help of their colonial masters/mistress!.

Alas !!!. It's our fate that the same flag, and the name (Pseudo Gandhis) and now the whole treasures of this Great nation are being misused for their personal gains.

In the olden days, the Kings- Rajas had some ethics called raja dharma. They were supposed to follow these laws and some of them strictly followed it. The modern second generation (2G) Rajas does't have any ethics. They are robbing nation’s wealth amounting to more than 1500 times of the populations of this second most populous country!.

Enough is is enough... We shall not allow this any more.

Let us do some thing...

Jai Hind.... Jai bharat Mata... vande Mataram............

I agree with you we have to fight fist that any political party flag should not have any of Indian tricolour

Last edited by AYYANAR; 05-12-2011 at 04:18 PM : error
05-12-2011

: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day
Thumbs up From movement to REVOLUTION

Jayakumar,

You have very strong thoughts and deep observation for the current situation. I agree, in fact everyone will agree that enough is enough.....and now it is time to do something.

Yes, it is time to act and do something more than writing blogs. We all should start campaign through meeting people in Collages, Societies, RWA, Market committees, Unions and organize protest rallies in your areas or cities.

APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS
I can help in small ways, please send your address through this post or sms on my mobile no.9818730174. I volunteer for Anna Ji and will courier Anna Hazare/lokpal bill leaflets in bulk to you for these activities. These publicity material are having details of anti corruption movement and Jan Lokpal Bill.

I await reply from hundreds of Indians asking to pamphlet.

JAI HIND!!
Yogesh Singh - Delhi

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-13-2011 at 07:06 PM
05-13-2011

: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
: 55
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day
Hi Yogesh,

I really want to work like you and other volunteers of IAC in India. Currently, I am in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. As you may be aware about Saudi as a closed and conservative society. There are limitations to campaign here.That's my situation right now. However, i am trying within my limitations to introduce IAC to my friends and colleagues from India and it's anti corruption campaign and there by enrolling peoples to the organization.

Thanks and Regards,

Jayakumar

Last edited by Jayakumar; 05-13-2011 at 06:26 PM : to add some more words
05-13-2011

: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day

It is commendable that you are active even when your are out of country and trying to contribute in which ever manner possible. People like you and your activities give us immense strength back in India to take this movement to grater height. This also realizes us that being in India we have bigger responsibilities for this movement and should contribute few hours every week for this.

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-14-2011 at 03:58 PM
05-14-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.04 Per Day
We're all in it together...

Kudos to everyone of you doing your bit in sharing your thoughts and mobilizing popular support for the mass movement.

I'm with you all.

Ganesan.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0