India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters

True celebration of Teachers’ Day on 5th September!

TRUE CELEBRATION OF TEACHERS’ DAY! What is Teachers’ Day? • 5th September is the birthday of the second President of .....

• 2 Akka-Bua

09-05-2011
Banned

: Apr 2011
: Bahrain
:
: 40 | 0.01 Per Day
Thumbs up True celebration of Teachers’ Day on 5th September!

TRUE CELEBRATION OF TEACHERS’ DAY!
What is Teachers’ Day?
5th September is the birthday of the second President of India- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, who was a teacher himself.
Therefore this day is celebrated as Teachers’ Day in India to honour all the teachers.
One who respects HUMAN LIFE and desires AWAKENING OF SOUL can read more about the life and words of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan at:http://www.sarvepalli.com/

Quotes by Dr. S. Radhakrishnan to Educate your “Soul”

What is the meaning of "BEING HUMAN"?
  1. Manav ka danav hona uski haar hai, manav ka mahamanav hona uska Chamatkaar hai. Manushya ka Manav hona hi uski Jeet hai.
  2. Human nature is fundamentally good, and the spread of enlightenment will abolish all wrong.
  3. Human life as we have it is only the raw material for Human life as it might be.
  4. We must recall humanity to those moral roots from which both order and freedom spring.
  5. Age or youth is not a matter of chronology. We are as young or as old as we feel. What we think about ourselves is what matters.
  6. The end-product of education should be a free creative man, who can battle against historical circumstances and adversities of nature.

What is the meaning of "RELIGION"?
  1. Religion is the conquest of fear; the antidote to failure and death.
  2. It is said that a man without religion is like a horse without bridle.
  3. Religion is essentially an initiation into inwardness, a cleansing of internal life. When once the individual becomes inwardly single, he lives for humanity. He stands out for truth and fears none even when isolated and subdued. You may deride him, persecute him but he will not retaliate.
  4. It is not God that is worshiped but the group or authority that claims to speak in His name. Sin becomes disobedience to authority not violation of integrity.
What is the meaning of “DEMOCRACY”?
  1. All our world organizations will prove ineffective if the TRUTH that LOVE is STRONGER than hate does not inspire them.
  2. Democracy is a FAITH in the spiritual possibilities of not a privileged few but of every human being.
  3. Wealth, power and efficiency are the appurtenances of LIFE and not Life itself.
  4. Nations, like individuals, are made, not only by what they acquire, but by what they resign.
In Dr. S. Radhakrishnan’s own words (http://vimeo.com/28442396):
“Dharma” means “Paropkaar” (Serving and helping those in need through one’s actions- “Karma”) and “Adharma” means “Parpeedan”(Causing Harm & Suffering to others through one’s actions).
Doing the “Right Karma” is the “True Dharma”!
Therefore the primary duty of every human being on this earth is to establish “Dharma” and “PREVENT ADHARMA” from taking place!
GOD LOVES INDIAN SOIL, DR. S. RADHAKRISHNAN, Mr. ANNA HAZARE, TEAM ANNA, TEACHERS & CHILDREN OF INDIA AND SO DO I!

Prayer for Today:
‘Dear God, you’ve told me that you will work out the plans for my Life. Forgive me for sabotaging them with my fears. Renew my mind Today with Positive, Affirming Thoughts that come from You!’
“ The Lord will work out His Plans for my Life- for Your Faithful Love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for You made me!” – (Psalm 138: 8- New Life Testament)

‘Dear God, You are In-charge of My Life. What will we do together, You & I, O Lord? You’re giving me a New Dream and it will be Sensational, for Nothing is Impossible with You! – Hallelujah! Amen!’
“For Nothing is Impossible with God.”(Luke 1: 37)

AQ KI BADI AKKA-BUA (AQ’s Big Aunt)
From Osamabad (previously known as “Abbottabad”)
Capital city of USAQ (United States of Al-Qaeda)
09-05-2011

: Jun 2011
: patna
: 53
:
: 54 | 0.01 Per Day

Beautiful!
09-05-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

very nice article .. happy teachers day ...
thanks akka bua

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0