India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters
New Topics

Platform for Future

Hi All, For the first time I have felt that this is one movement that can make a solid difference .....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
: 40
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Platform for Future

Hi All,

For the first time I have felt that this is one movement that can make a solid difference in our society. But, I believe, this should not be the end to it. By this movement we would be gathering so many like minded people who want to see development of this country.

This is a very good platform to start thinking on building a National Political Party of well-educated people. Imagining a party having likes of Kiran Bedi, Prof. Abdul Kalam, Anna Hazare ji, Nandan Nilkeni etc. My point is not that we need only these guys, but to have a new Nationalist Party of people who are known for their honesty and integrity.

Starting now is the best time, use the already built resource list here and the supporters on ground. Interview candidates at the local levels for being part of party, have a solid anti-corruption unit within the party right from the start, call in honest personalties to join the leadership brigade, call the youth in front, create a brand and showcase these on online social networking sites.

Unless, we strive for being part of the decision making body, we will face rampant issues for the country.

Why not discuss on this to see what constraints and opportunities we have for growing this idea and popularizing it through the right channel.

Thanks,
Abhi..

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0