India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters

About the movement...

Lets unite against corrupt politicians, they are scarier and moral-less than British. Lets straight them out together, lets drive out .....

04-08-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

Lets unite against corrupt politicians, they are scarier and moral-less than British. Lets straight them out together, lets drive out this disease before it takes over and rot the whole country. JAI HIND
04-08-2011

: 12
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I am really feeling happy and appreciating these guys a lot who starts the initiatives for our India. Though we are not with you but still we always raise our voice for you.
04-08-2011

: 43
:
Question mumbai

where & when can i join the protest in Mumbai??
04-08-2011

:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

where & when can i join the protest in Mumbai??
Mumbai: Azad Maidan
04-08-2011

: Hyderabad
: 34
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

If we can celebrate Indian team victory by roaming outside ... Why dont we support for getting out INDIA from corruption. Support Hazare, JOIN hands
04-08-2011

: edinburgh
: 38
:

I would like to thank everyone who is against corruption keep rocking INDIA
04-08-2011

: Muscat, Oman
: 61
:

As NRI I have had my own bitter experiences with govt officials and in many other instances also while we were in India. Myself and my wife are fasting today as a token of support to Sri Anna Hazare in the eradication of corruption in India campaign...
04-08-2011

: Hyderabad
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I fully agree with you. This prime minister and his folk cannot be trusted anymore. From terrorist attack of mumbai to commonwealth games to 2G scan. Everytime this government has failed to tackle the situation. Even any other goverment would have failed. Actually this whole political folk is contaminated now.

We need some fresh and selfless people who really think of India. Any intervention or change in Lokpal committee by the goverment means dilution in its purity.

So we stand together with Anna Hazare. We will not give up or compromise when it comes to what Anna is demanding.
04-08-2011

: 51
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

GOD BLESS ANNA! I am with ANNA, r u ? It is our mother-land and we need to work together for the country. JAI HIND!
04-08-2011

: Saudi Arabia
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

This is a brave step forward by Anna ji against the deseas which ruin our community. in this occation all the Indian people who are against corruption should join with Anna ji and get together for massive strikes in all part of India
The decisive battle against corruption in India has begun.

India Against Corruption is a movement created by concerned citizens from all spheres, and professions, who've come together to fight corruption in India.

Series of scams involving politicians and bureaucrats at highest places has shaken the conscience of the nation in the last few months. Despite public outcry, no worthwhile investigations are going on in any one of them. This is because of several systemic deficiencies in our anti-corruption systems.
India Against Corruption is a movement of several concerned citizens of India who have come together (many more are joining in) to demand comprehensive reforms of anti-corruption systems in India.

Welcoming comments from everyone to strengthen this movement which will change the face, pride and stature of India for the generations to come...