India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters

About the movement...

I am totally agree with Anna Hazare and support the movement and wish for grand success. Anna is precious and .....

04-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: New Delhi
: 60
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
THE MOVEMENT BY modern gandhi: Respected Anna Hazare

I am totally agree with Anna Hazare and support the movement and wish for grand success. Anna is precious and we are sure that like, RTI Act 2005, Janlokpal Bill will be enacted.
Vande Mataram
Longlive india
Victory to Anna
mukesh bharadwaj
Advocate
04-06-2011

: south delhi
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up

i wld also like 2 join dis movement .. is dr any point goin 2 jantar mantar nw.. if yes pls guide wt else i can do for dis....
04-06-2011

:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I request Administrator to start a campaign like Green Peace movement is doing for Jaitapur nuclear plant, which will start mobilisation of support to Shri Anna Hazare through internet.
04-06-2011
iac

:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

i support anna hazare in his crusade
04-06-2011

: 48
:

thanks for this movement
04-06-2011

: 48
:
anna hazare

thanks for this movement
hi fight against corruption support anna hazare. my view is if upa 2 got 15 crore votes tocoe in power then if 50 crore demand jan lokpal bill then who is govt .i hope if india is democracy then anna hazare is the real govt. lets repeat egypt in india through non violence to remove duplicate gandhis including rahul. rahul in is pune university speech replying question on corruption said need a movement for change now there is a movement let them respond. bharat ratna for sachin ,anna hazarare
04-07-2011

: New Delhi
: 60
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna hazare and his jan lokpal bill

The Bill is superb, it should be passed and should be enacted but how.?
Is UPA is wilfuly agree? no...
Will MP in Loksabha cast vote/ support in favour of the bill ? no
Will MP in rajya sabha cast vote/ support in favour of the proposed bill? no.
then
this proposed bill be enacted?
Only built pressure may create revolution in the soul of working MP/MLAs.
So join Anna and create Pressure.
Mukesh Bharadwaj
Advocate
04-07-2011

:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

Lets give this government an economic jolt… stop consumption and purchase of articles made by foreign companies and those who are dipped in corruption like reliance..use Swadeshi goods, Cosmetics, soap, oil, medicines, clothes etc
04-07-2011

: Cochin
: 39
:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

I would suggest peaceful rallies be carried out in every corner of this nation...
04-08-2011

:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day
Question Every indians contribution

[quote=Admin;11542]The decisive battle against corruption in India has begun.

Every indian is some how involved in corruption, and we should think about it.We are increasing it,everyone is involved in few systems which are related to government and knew the working method.Every indian should decide that i will expose corruption which is in his knowldge.I will not take bribe or give bribe and will also stop others from taking or giving it. Lets start from ourselves.Cant we start it ? we need to change the system.Though its tough but we need a start and involvment of people in it.All netizens should publsih corruptions on net, if he cant publish his name he should ciruculate it.
Lets start it with ouselves, yes we can do it.