India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters
New Topics

Ab Kya Hoga

In 1947 corruption was at skin level. Today in 2011 our Bones have become corrupt.........Ab Kya Hoga ?.....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Ab Kya Hoga

In 1947 corruption was at skin level. Today in 2011 our Bones have become corrupt.........Ab Kya Hoga ?
04-07-2011

: Kymore Dist Katni (M.P.)
: 51
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

हमने गाँधी को नहीं देखा , पर आज अन्ना हज़ारे को देखकर विश्वस होता है कि इस धरती पर गाँधी पैदा हुए थे ,
05-05-2011

: May 2011
: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day

Ramesh is very true. Anna is such a selfless person that at the age of 72 (or 73) he is still fighting for us/fasting/fighting with a huge and systematically corrupt system. Knowing well that if a strong Jan Lokpal bill is passed and implemented, country will go through an era of revolution to uproot corruption and end result after some years will be soothing for eyes BUT he may not be there to see and feel all this. Still this old man is fighting for current and future generations of the country. This fight should have been started by youth and taken ahead by all. BUT think that an aged and fragile man has taken this responsibility.

I am surprised, what type of person is he?????

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-06-2011 at 08:24 AM
05-06-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
Ab Kaua (crow) moti khaaega

In 1947 corruption was at skin level. Today in 2011 our Bones have become corrupt.........Ab Kya Hoga ?
1947 politics was dominated by upper caste (golden) and 2011 politics is dominated by insects (SC/ST/OBC) The result you can see.
05-07-2011

:
Keep us united

Vinay,

Will it be better to keep ourself away from commenting on casts (or religion) and work for a common goal and common gain. Its time to unite and fight keeping aside the fights within. Thanks.

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-07-2011 at 11:57 PM
05-07-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Think different"

Vinay,

Will it be better to keep ourself away from commenting on casts and work for a common goal. Its time to unite and fight keeping aside the fights within. Thanks.
"corruption is not done by any single category persons". All category & cast and religion are involved in it. So we must think above of castism because cast, category and religion are count for creating differece among us..
05-08-2011

:

Sunil,

I hope your resolution to reach a person daily and educate him/her about bad effects of corruption is spreading awareness in Gwalior. More worriers like you can take this movement to its result. I have gone through all your posts and seen great sense of pride and intelect in it.

You are right, corruption does not know cast and religion. It is not done by any single cast or group. Raising these point can be an effort to creat difference among the like minded in this fight.

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-08-2011 at 12:12 AM
05-08-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
How caste is related to every movement?

To make my argument simple, I request my fellow gentlemen to have a survey on all the social and governmental activities. Beginning from freedom struggle to all the NGOs to today's anti-corruption movement, how many SC/ST/OBC are participating actively? Through my eye, I can see them just enjoying the sacrifices of general caste. It is their shrewdness which has crowned them with power. Most of them are busy making money and wealth. On the contrary, we are increasing our blood-pressure to defend our country.
05-08-2011

:
Sorry

'Sorry Vinay, no time to discuss petty issues. We are aiming for a bigger common cause.'

I appeal all the readers to work in this ongoing protest. Check where these activities are going in your cities, try to attend planning meetings and be an activist in the anti corruption movement. Delhi has got 55,000+ volunteers and we meet every week in our areas to plan for next week's activities.

For getting contact person of your cities to join Anna Hazare, please click
http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.org/citycontacts.html

JAI HIND!!

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-08-2011 at 11:25 PM
05-09-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day

To make my argument simple, I request my fellow gentlemen to have a survey on all the social and governmental activities. Beginning from freedom struggle to all the NGOs to today's anti-corruption movement, how many SC/ST/OBC are participating actively? Through my eye, I can see them just enjoying the sacrifices of general caste. It is their shrewdness which has crowned them with power. Most of them are busy making money and wealth. On the contrary, we are increasing our blood-pressure to defend our country.
"Mr. vinay kumar" you have better mind than those who are enjoying corrupt system. We need your wit used to come over the situation not in cursing those person. Let them enjoy in their own way. Our aim is to effort with our best ability to make the mission led by hon'ble anna ji and his mate, successful. Our success will be best lesson to all those people who are enjoying corrupt system and are making our blood pressure high................... come on friend................

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0