India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Other Reservation > Defense, Sports & Disability - Reservation

Why Reservation?

I dont understand why reservation in every field?in education in sports in defense..now a days not even in these area .....

« - | - »

05-26-2009

: May 2009
: 44
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Why Reservation?

I dont understand why reservation in every field?in education in sports in defense..now a days not even in these area but i am seeing all area are affected with the reservation.even if you go to admission than there should be reservation and well there has to be depend on every individual skills,their capacity,their education..i dont know how to change all these things?if you have any suggestion please let me know..
05-12-2010

: May 2010
: 35
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Reservation has advantages and disadvantages both.
Advantages:
1) Poor people get benefited
2) Poor can get higher study

Disadvantages
1) Divides people
2) Discourage people from hard work
05-19-2010

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
why reservations?

The reservation was ok when it was provided to weaker sections of the society. Unfortunately these benefits are continued to generations of the same family. Even a rich SC/ST/OBC candidate is enjoying such benefits. It can be eradicated only when we are united and pledge our full support to the anti-reservation movement.
09-16-2010

: Sep 2010
: 43
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

These all advantages and disadvantages which you can share over here is really very great in all these there are so many things which all are great. It can be depends on individual skills in all these there are so many things which is great.
09-24-2010

: Sep 2010
: 38
:

In all these there are so many advantages and disadvantages for the reservation. Here some of the things which you can share is really very great in all these all individual skills are possible.
10-04-2010

: Oct 2010
:

All of these advantages and disadvantages to be here to share everything I have a lot of things really is all great. A great many things that it can all depend on their individual abilities. It has increase my knowledge. And give me more information like this.
10-05-2010

: 45
:

Its gives some advantage and some disadvantage. Here some of the things which you can share is really very great in all these all individual skills are possible. It can be depends on individual skills in all these there are so many things which is great.
10-26-2010

: allahabad
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

obc reservation should be totaly removed because they are rich and fight with general candidate.only financial assistment should be given.
10-28-2010

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Dear Mr Chaubey, we have formed a forum Anti reservation movement you can leave your email address and contact numbers so that we can inform you regarding progress of the movement.
10-30-2010

: 46
:

Here,All these advantages and disadvantages of being here to share all that I have a lot of things are really all great. Many things it can all depend on their individual capabilities. It has increased my knowledge as well as give me more information of this kind.