India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Other Reservation > Women Reservation

Urgent need of reservation for women in India

TO DEAR Sunil Mishra Why Women are given Reservations is because 1)You go in crowded buses, Men who are hefty,strong .....

10-07-2013

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

TO DEAR Sunil Mishra

Why Women are given Reservations is because
1)You go in crowded buses, Men who are hefty,strong will never offer a seat to pregnant ladies, or elderly women
2)In Jobs if there are 10 men working and one Woman then all Men get together and think ways of pulling down the lady and accusing her of not working PROPERLY
3)Women have Menstrual cycle every month - period during which she is weak physically and is not supposed to do heavy work like lifting heavy bags,vessels,handle heavy machines,etc etc ( Because if she does any heavy work during this period there may be chances that her Uterus get damaged and her chances of being a mother becomes ZERO and she will never have children) So it is utmost important for her to not work on these days hence reservation is required.
4) When a WOMAN is pregnant she definitely needs to take rest and take care of her baby in her womb so she needs at least 6 months maternity leave during these months.If she works there may be miscarriage THEREFORE RESERVATION IS A MUST
5)Women are more emotional and hence care for others and MEN are ruthless( throw away women out of jobs in a second) <hence reservation is a MUST>
10-08-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"aadi & shakti"

TO DEAR Sunil Mishra

1)You go in crowded buses, Men who are hefty,strong will never offer a seat to pregnant ladies, or elderly women
2)In Jobs if there are 10 men working and one Woman then all Men get together and think ways of pulling down the lady and accusing her of not working PROPERLY
3)Women have Menstrual cycle every month - period during which she is weak physically and is not supposed to do heavy work like lifting heavy bags,vessels,handle heavy machines,etc etc ( Because if she does any heavy work during this period there may be chances that her Uterus get damaged and her chances of being a mother becomes ZERO and she will never have children) So it is utmost important for her to not work on these days hence reservation is required.
4) When a WOMAN is pregnant she definitely needs to take rest and take care of her baby in her womb so she needs at least 6 months maternity leave during these months.If she works there may be miscarriage THEREFORE RESERVATION IS A MUST
5)Women are more emotional and hence care for others and MEN are ruthless( throw away women out of jobs in a second) <hence reservation is a MUST>
gentle sis ! "Woman is aadi and sakti. Pls do not find any demerit with yourself."
11-10-2013

:

6)Women are kind,calm,loving,Understanding,forgivable,peaceful ,amicable,empathetic hence they run Organisation better than Men ,sacrificing......
11-10-2013

:

Men say .. a member " Men's rights "
This member says Women reservation means more and more male-suicides ... This is too much ... of an accusation on a woman...
Y shall " WOMEN RESERVATION BILL " cause men to commit suicides... Go to offices see how ruthlessly Men behave with Women/girls , They are just used as objects of sex and abuse,a 70 yr old Muslim man will have wife of 18 yr old Is this not an injustice to a Woman,Of course some Women are bad I agree but that is very very rare.
( Nupur Talwars )

11-10-2013

:

Yu go to any shops, men cheat women, go to any private vehicles seeing women men cheat, autorickshaw walas cheat girls/women, go to buy any thing Men cheat Women ... everywhere Male-dominated society where Men cheat and Fool Women, ......
I'll give yu my own example-- My ex-husband robbed Rs 900/- from my purse on day of marriage.. cunningly put air ticket of his smuggler boss in my purse which he made me courier... etc etc So reservation is a must and maternity LEAVE SHOULD BE 1 YEAR WITH FULL SALARY to all employees in any Govt or Private Offices...
11-15-2013

:

Yu go to any shops, men cheat women, go to any private vehicles seeing women men cheat, autorickshaw walas cheat girls/women, go to buy any thing Men cheat Women ... everywhere Male-dominated society where Men cheat and Fool Women, ......go to buy gold seeing women the goldsmith with give gold with 50%mixed copper rather than 24 carat gold, go to a repairer shop for repairing TV or any items the shopkeeper will rob all good parts of TV and add faulty parts so this is the status of women..
I'll give yu my own example-- My ex-husband robbed Rs 900/- from my purse on day of marriage.. cunningly put air ticket of his smuggler boss in my purse which he made me courier... etc etc So reservation is a must and maternity LEAVE SHOULD BE 1 YEAR WITH FULL SALARY to all employees in any Govt or Private Offices...

I made complaint to WOMAN COMMISSION DR Girija Vyas -- She says " pehle hi kyon nahi ayi "? If I would go b4 without having any complaint would she help me /she would say " aapka kuch problem hi nahi aap kyon ayi ho? and when I went now to her she cannot help when I have hundreds of problems ///
When Women are in trouble even WOMANS ASSOCIATIONS dont do anything they only talk meetha meetha and avoid yu...One person told me " Womans associations are biggest suppliers of girls to hotels for sex and offence"