India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > OFF-TOPIC > Fun & Pranks
New Topics

Sibal, Digvijay, Chidambaram ... Joke

we have a history that in our country walya became walmiki angulimal beacme saint so if modi wants to change .....

09-20-2011

: Sep 2011
: pune
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

we have a history that in our country walya became walmiki angulimal beacme saint so if modi wants to change encourage him yo do so.but mr modi what has been sown will bring fruits law of nature
09-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Vibrent gujrat me 15 lac crore ka investment to abhi aaya hai n gujrat ab gdp me no 1 state hai aaj jo sirf mr modi ki den hai n its my prsnl view
JAI HIND

Your 'prsnl view' is flawed. Look Again.

By the way, that's NOT my 'prsnl view' - it's Truth !

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-21-2011 at 12:37 AM
09-21-2011

: gzb
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

moto pet sdk pe lete gadi aayi phat gye pet gadi ka num 101 gadi puchi india gate india gate se aayi awaj anna hajare jindabad
09-21-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said beta ji
09-22-2011

:

Well said beta ji

Who's you 'beta' here, ss sahab...?........>........>......... ..>......???
09-22-2011

: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day
Fast of Mr. Modi

Suniljee
We should encourage Mr Narendra Modi bcz he had faced highest quentity of critisism from all section of our society after 2002 but at the end of the day he proved all his critics wrong & now known as most fearless politician who could provide best governance to our country.

In case you are not agreed with me then please suggest some best alternative of Mr NARENDRA MODI.

Gentle men ! "We saw one more 'fast' held in Air condition environment in Gujrat No matter most of the citizens are fasting daily."
09-22-2011

:

Suniljee
We should encourage Mr Narendra Modi bcz he had faced highest quentity of critisism from all section of our society after 2002 but at the end of the day he proved all his critics wrong & now known as most fearless politician who could provide best governance to our country.

In case you are not agreed with me then please suggest some best alternative of Mr NARENDRA MODI.

Comes the sycophant brigade again.....
09-23-2011

: Mubai
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day
Thumbs down We should have one to one spokesperson like congress

Dear friends
My suggestion is that we should have one to one spokesperson.

For e.g. When Digvijay singh ( Rahul gandhi's spoon) speaks our young spokesperson should answer in his language.
And when Ambika Soni or Kapil sibbal gives comment our another fix spokespersons comment/ answer should be sent.

For Manish Tiwari/ Manu singhvi kind of people also some young Anna supporter should reply in sarcastic language.

Like Sonia, Rahul and PM. Who takes decision and others just pass comment in support.

Annaji and his team should not comment. They should comment once in a week for policy makings only.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0