India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > OFF-TOPIC > Fun & Pranks
New Topics

Latest Spoofs

For the latest please visit this site of His Humble Highness The Secret Journal of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and for the .....

09-15-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day
Latest Spoofs

For the latest please visit this site of His Humble Highness The Secret Journal of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala
and for the best in authenticity personified,
The UnReal Times | India's favorite satire, spoof, parody and humour portal – Politics, Cricket, Business, Governance, Technology, Foreign Affairs and more
09-15-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Anjali ji,

In the Spoof Channels...?...What happened...?...How Come...?...Channel Surfing...?

Bored of Corruption...?

Carry on...Enjoy...

Summit.
09-15-2011

:

I have been following these Channels since ages.. esp His Humble Highness
09-16-2011

:

That entire website is a spoof...I don't think it's even remotely connected to Rakesh Jhunjhunwala...let alone him owning or running it...somebody's made a good mime of him...

But agreed......it's kinda funny.....
09-16-2011

:

The other website is Secret journal of Rakesh Jhunjhunwal,different from theunrealtimes.In the latter FIKILEAKS is worth a look.
09-17-2011

:

The other website is Secret journal of Rakesh Jhunjhunwal,different from theunrealtimes.In the latter FIKILEAKS is worth a look.

That is Exactly the website I'm talking about..."Secret journal of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala"....that website is a complete hoax...IMO it's not owned or run by him at all...someone's 'spoofed' HIM there...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0