India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > OFF-TOPIC > Fun & Pranks
New Topics

Indian Politician Kapil Sibal Goes to Mars

So NASA finally decided to send a man to Mars. But with all the uncertainties involved and the years of .....

08-24-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day
Talking Indian Politician Kapil Sibal Goes to Mars

So NASA finally decided to send a man to Mars. But with all the uncertainties involved and the years of detailed research and stuff that was to be done on Mars, it became clear that it would be a suicide mission. The person would not be coming back to Earth.

NASA decided to invite applications from all over the world from general public to select the person who would be making the trip. The person would be provided whatever he asked for, since he would not be coming back. After months of deliberations and examining, they finalized on three applicants: An American, a German and an Indian politician, Kapil Sibal. So they called each of them and asked what they would want, before they would be finalized for the mission.

The American said: 'I want 1 billion Dollars to be given to my wife and family.'

The German said: 'I want 2 billion Dollars to be given to my family.'

The Indian politician Kapil Sibal, when his turn came, said: 'I want 3 billion Dollars.'

When the interviewing official asked why his price was so high, Kapil Sibal replied:

'One billion for me, one billion for you, give the American the other billion and send him to Mars.'
08-24-2011

: Aug 2011
: Pune,Maharashtra
: 34
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Nice man ............ I like this
08-24-2011

: Karnataka
: 39
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Good one... This is truely kapil Sibal's Character... cunning man...
08-24-2011

: Kanpur UP
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Aftr AUGUST KRANTI, kapil sibbal has only this option to secure his existence.
08-24-2011

: WEST BENGAL
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

nice one bro......
08-25-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Nice One...Sharp Thinking from the Polit...Turned Armageddon on its head...

But I was thinking...why did they send Kapil Sibal and not Pranab Mukherjee from India ? That man's even sharper and more cunning....and also remember he's the Finance Minister...he would have done something even better...with the One Million he would receive, he would bribe his way into buying Life Insurance worth Ten Million on the American, and once the American would have been gone to Mars and dead...the Ten Million would be his....Far Richer than Kapil Sibal....he's the Finance Minister....so he'd even find a way out to not pay taxes on the Ten Million...Rolling in Wealth...and so goes on the story....

Man...Remember...it was Kapil Sibal that helped Anna garner such strong support by his wrong moves...but it is finally Pranab Mukherjee that has been appointed to troubleshoot the situation....in fact he is everytime...Congress's Chief Troubleshooter....be very wary of this man...he is really cunning....

Enjoy...
08-25-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

we will send kapil sibal .......... to hell ........ he will ride on a donkey with wings and fly to hell ha ha ha ha ha
08-25-2011

:

Proud jee,

It seems you have the strangest of fantasies in store for poor kapil...and pretty much frightening too...maybe they should've sent you to negotiate with him...we'd probably have the Jan Lokpal Bill by now....

But one question....would you let him the donkey-ride for free...man he has been trying to shield men who have whipped out 2 Lakh Crores and more from our economy...we could certainly charge him a few khokhas....remember it's no ordinary donkey...it has wings....Donkey Premium...

Enjoy...
08-25-2011

: jaipur(rajasthan)
:
: 23 | 0.00 Per Day

really its very trully, i like this,
09-20-2011

:

really its very trully, i like this,

You do...?...Ok, Two Khokha...Right Now...Right Now...Did you hear me...RIGHT NOW..........

After all, this is no Ordinary Donkey...

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-20-2011 at 12:15 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0