India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > OFF-TOPIC > Fun & Pranks

Employee in Government Office

Indian Government Employee A government employee of India was sitting in his office, and out of boredom, decided to see .....

• 1 Proud Indian
  • 1 sunil_mishra
  • 1 Summit Ensign

09-26-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day
Talking Employee in Government Office

Indian Government Employee

A government employee of India was sitting in his office, and out of boredom, decided to see what was inside his old filing cabinet. He poked through the contents and came across an old brass lamp.

“This will look good on my mantel,” he said, and took it home with him.

While polishing the lamp, a genie appeared and, as usual, granted him three wishes.

“I would like an ice-cold Lassi right now.” He gets his Lassi and drinks it.

Now that he can think more clearly, he states his second wish. “I wish to be on an island with beautiful women, who find me irresistible.”

Suddenly, he’s on an island with gorgeous women eyeing him lustfully. He tells the genie his third and last wish. “I wish I’d never have to work again.”

Instantly, he was back in his government office…
09-26-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Reservation"

Gentle men ! "Most of the Government employees are appointed through reservation system thats why they are not capable to work. Recently Primary class teacher's exam was held in Jawalpur(MP). 237 teachers participated in this exam. Most unfortunate 224 teachers could not solve the quetion paper worth for 5th standard. No. of passing teachers is just only 13. Guess the future of .............forth coming Indian citizen............." Jai Hind....
09-27-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Proud jee,

You have the funniest of jokes in the world....

Keep going...I love it...

Summit.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0