India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > OFF-TOPIC > Fun & Pranks

Cheerleading Tryouts.. Jokes

One day two girls were trying out for the school cheerleading squad. One was a blonde and one was a .....

08-08-2009

: Aug 2009
: 39
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Cheerleading Tryouts.. Jokes

One day two girls were trying out for the school cheerleading squad. One was a blonde and one was a brunette. After they both had tryouts, they went home to wait until the results were posted.

The blonde goes to see if she made it that night. Once she found out she made it she got out her cell phone and called the brunette, but she didn't answer, so the blonde just went back home. The next day the brunette called the blonde to see if she wanted to go with her to look at their scores. The blonde says sure and meets the brunette at the school.

The brunette beats the blonde to the school, so she goes ahead and looks at the scores to find out they both made it. When the blonde gets there, she finds her name on the list again. Then she says, ''Yes!! I made it again, I made it last night and I made it again today. I am on a roll!''
06-08-2011

: Jun 2011
: PUNE
: 37
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post I will become Engineer, Doctor, Pilot but no one says i will become politician!!!!

Mum: What makes you think our son will be a politician?

Dad: He says more things that sound good and mean nothing than any other boy on the block.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0