India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > Introduction > Announcements & Events
New Topics

Anna vs Government

Well said sir n keep writing JAI HIND.....

12-25-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said sir n keep writing
JAI HIND
12-26-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Googlee"

Gentle men ! "If any one who is ready to support Anna, is highly requested to write down a letter of our demands to Our PM and send it through registered AD. So the record have to be maintain by PM House. Laterwards we may ask our PM about the action taken for the demands raised in the letter, through RTI."
12-26-2011

:

Again well said sir n all of us vl hv to do this so we can questn to our PM
JAI HIND
02-20-2012

: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

Every Lady can't be like Mother Teressa."Poot ke panv paalne men hi pehchan liye jate hain" She has no honour to India.She is totally fraud as you can check her family background in Italy and Russia,

Thanks !
to Mr. Rana (i believe he has written this post)...

I agree to what you say completely just one thng.................its nt abt SONIA's foreign origin tht shd b made an issue.......its abt her wrong and horrendously inhumane intentions which is the concern........

Foreign origin has nothing to do with what u do to society......if foreign origin is not good for India we would have never had Mother teresa or for that matter Katrina KAif
02-20-2012

:

Well said sir n keep writing n thanks fr ur views
JAI HIND
05-25-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

This is to inform to ruling party Congress,that without loosing any more time,it should pass Jan Lok Pal Bill as per Mr.Anna.Otherwise its results will be horrible for congress....Sonia is a fraud and have no love to India.Congress can think to re-organise itself without Gandhi Parivar which has been adopted fakely by this family.Why BJP not investigated her background in its tenure of regiem...this is also suspected.We today coming to know,what Subramaniam Swami knows about her.Why she flown to Switzerland in June-2011 after Baba Ramdev episode in Ramlila Midan and also invited Rahul her son over there.What they did there?Does she also have some swiss banks accounts over there?How much money they transferred from our country to these accounts?All the questions are rising in most of the people of this country,and giving big pain to us.Country having the population of 121 crores is quiet helpless today as its fate is in hands of foreigner lady.Wake up and come forward in support of Annaji and his team,as there will be no more chance to get rid of this lol democracy.Jai Hind !
I think that you are saying right all this what did congress do for India just made all the price high and Gandhi family live very happy and great life.Can any say what was the benefits done by the Congress in India.
05-26-2012

:

I think that you are saying right all this what did congress do for India just made all the price high and Gandhi family live very happy and great life.Can any say what was the benefits done by the Congress in India.
Mr.Johngray,everything has its peak.Same the crime and unjustice to the common people by congress on its peak.What Gandhi family given to country,today we should acknowledge that only congress spread hatred in the community and rule this country like the Britishers.The next generation will know the congress the most corrupted and looters who ever spray salt on the wounds of the common people of this country.

There is the corruption all over the country from top to bottom and its roots are so deep that will take huge time and so many sacrifices are expected in the near future.

We should take oath today to eradicate corruption and also stood firmly against all who are corrupt.
05-26-2012

:

to Mr. Rana (i believe he has written this post)...

I agree to what you say completely just one thng.................its nt abt SONIA's foreign origin tht shd b made an issue.......its abt her wrong and horrendously inhumane intentions which is the concern........

Foreign origin has nothing to do with what u do to society......if foreign origin is not good for India we would have never had Mother teresa or for that matter Katrina KAif
Bhai tum to vahi kahavat sidh karne wali vaat kar rahe ho ki"ghar ka jogi jogda,vahar ka jogi sidh."
But Mr.Rinkesh,the results in the end of this blind faith on outsider never came good.So accept the ground realities and do your tasks with full devotion to Mother India !

Jai Hind !
05-28-2012

:

Bhai tum to vahi kahavat sidh karne wali vaat kar rahe ho ki"ghar ka jogi jogda,vahar ka jogi sidh."
But Mr.Rinkesh,the results in the end of this blind faith on outsider never came good.So accept the ground realities and do your tasks with full devotion to Mother India !

Jai Hind !
hahah i like that what you said in your post.Great one.
05-28-2012

:

I think that people should take right decision while voting.But all the people are confused while voting they think that who is best for the feature.All is confused what can i say to you.........

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0