India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion
New Topics

"What are we facing corruption or poor sytem"

When leadership is selfish, the country as a whole looses direction. Sunil, tell me one organization or institution either public .....

09-13-2011

: Sep 2011
: Karnataka
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Elaboration of my reply

When leadership is selfish, the country as a whole looses direction. Sunil, tell me one organization or institution either public or private that is not affected by corruption due to "selfishness" of leaders. However, there are very few bright spots when local leaders are really purposeful and selfless. Two examples who are fortunately amidst us are Anna Hazare Ji and Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam Ji
09-17-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

When leadership is selfish, the country as a whole looses direction. Sunil, tell me one organization or institution either public or private that is not affected by corruption due to "selfishness" of leaders. However, there are very few bright spots when local leaders are really purposeful and selfless. Two examples who are fortunately amidst us are Anna Hazare Ji and Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam Ji

APJ Abdul Kalam...? Many People approached him...when the Govt. Rejected the Mukherjee Commission Report on the Disappearance of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose without even assigning a single reason (that can happen only in India)...He didn't do anything...seems he just didn't have the courage...with all due respect to him...
09-18-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Mission to bell the cat"

Gentle men ! "From Gwalior 24776 post card has been sent to PM office in support of Jan lokpal within a week (11 to 17 sep).On the very 17th of this month the no of postcard is recored 5000." From other district of gwalior region( Bhind, murena etc) 16800 poscard is being sent and the movement is going on........up the no. of 50000." From all Madya pradesh The no. of post is 410000. Best wishes to all the members taking part in this movement......

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 09-18-2011 at 06:34 PM
09-19-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

"Mission to bell the cat"

Wish Everyone the Best !
09-25-2011

:
"Scam's tail"

Gentle men ! "Scams is going to proove its long tail..............servants, minister, home minister and after some day may be Prime minister. This condition prooves there is no system in existence."
03-22-2012

:
"Scam's tail"

Gentle men ! "Scams is going to proove its long tail..............servants, minister, home minister and after some day may be Prime minister. This condition prooves there is no system in existence."

"Todays news- Coal scam.......................Now the day arrive when prime minister is being blammed for coal scam............................"
"Can this be defined as complete system failure or no system in existence ?"
03-24-2012

:
"Scam's tail"

Gentle men! "Coal scam worth for rs 10.67 lakh carore is the biggest one or more one is awaited."
03-24-2012

: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

"Todays news- Coal scam.......................Now the day arrive when prime minister is being blammed for coal scam............................"
"Can this be defined as complete system failure or no system in existence ?"
No doubt it is a shameful to our country's Prime Minister who is unable to control the scams.I think there is some conspiracy of all the political parties/Beuraucrates and the corporate sector against the poor public of this country.They all are concerned to conserve public money into their foreign bank account and thus I can say them the big Traitors.
03-24-2012

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said sir n really its shameful fr our country
bt u people plz keep writting
JAI HIND
03-26-2012

:
"The pure and poor."

No doubt it is a shameful to our country's Prime Minister who is unable to control the scams.I think there is some conspiracy of all the political parties/Beuraucrates and the corporate sector against the poor public of this country.They all are concerned to conserve public money into their foreign bank account and thus I can say them the big Traitors.
Gentle men ! "Yesterday, all the day media was discussing about the public support to anna. Some questions arised as - Should All the country men like "anna" ask public support to appose corruption ? Some how if they do not get public support, then all the corrupt may declared honest ? These conditions shows that to support corrupt or corruption you need no any quality..............but to appose corruption, one must be the pure and the poor."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0