India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

unlettered literates

i just dont think rather i know dat there shudnt be any type of reservations on the basis of caste .....

10-12-2008

: Oct 2008
: 34
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Cool unlettered literates

i just dont think rather i know dat there shudnt be any type of reservations on the basis of caste or minority basis. If government considers that minority castes shud get reservations den actually what dey mean is that every person who belongs to SC or ST are weak and unhelpful and we shud hhav pity on them. Government is forcing the united students to think otherwise and to hav a pity look on other lower(the term which government defines, not we the students) castes. Thats really pathetic they are trying to divide us and destroy the healthy relationships between the students all round the nation.

Rather govt shud take care of the fact that who are the most needy students on the basis of money and availability of facilities for prpoper education. A student in a poor village needs a strong guide both in respect of money and guidance. And that student might belong to a upper caste( castes in majority as defined by the government). A well healed student of lower caste doesnt need any kind of reservations or KOTA. Inspite of money power if he/she doesnt study well then its his/her problem of carelessness or poor guidance but what the hell the caste has got to do with that.. That a student of lower caste will get admission in deemed university even after scoring poor marks.......----- this is just disgusting...

Inspite of prividing reservations, government shud work on providing good education on less expenses to poor students so that the can study well and score good marks and can tkae admission in a deemed university or college with DIGNITY
10-12-2008

: Oct 2008
: Chandigarh
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation

Agreed. Even in this world where Indians are shining and proving their mettle around the world in all fields of academics, it is really shameful that we have this kind of system in India.

Times have changed and today, those seeking reservation actually KILL all the enthusiasm and positive spirits of candidates belonging to general categories.

Had the politicians in India not been so cheap, we would never have had this term even!

i just dont think rather i know dat there shudnt be any type of reservations on the basis of caste or minority basis. If government considers that minority castes shud get reservations den actually what dey mean is that every person who belongs to SC or ST are weak and unhelpful and we shud hhav pity on them. Government is forcing the united students to think otherwise and to hav a pity look on other lower(the term which government defines, not we the students) castes. Thats really pathetic they are trying to divide us and destroy the healthy relationships between the students all round the nation.

Rather govt shud take care of the fact that who are the most needy students on the basis of money and availability of facilities for prpoper education. A student in a poor village needs a strong guide both in respect of money and guidance. And that student might belong to a upper caste( castes in majority as defined by the government). A well healed student of lower caste doesnt need any kind of reservations or QUOTA. Inspite of money power if he/she doesnt study well then its his/her problem of carelessness or poor guidance but what the hell the caste has got to do with that.. That a student of lower caste will get admission in deemed university even after scoring poor marks.......----- this is just disgusting...

Inspite of prividing reservations, government shud work on providing good education on less expenses to poor students so that the can study well and score good marks and can take admission in a deemed university or college with DIGNITY

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0