India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion
New Topics

My Views Against Reservation in India

I think reservation is the biggest reason for increase the corruption.....

10-09-2012

: Jul 2012
: joura (mp)
: 31
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

I think reservation is the biggest reason for increase the corruption
12-29-2012

: Dec 2012
: Mumbai
: 46
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Reservation is only for selected dalits

Who needs reservation? Only unprivileged people who need economic support. Now government has approved reservation for people who are already in jobs ..I have seen in our schools even a OBC and SC /ST student whose parents are well to do get scholarship on the name of caste. But those students who are from general category even if they need economic help to continue their basic education don't get scholarship from government why not discontinue this politics. Our bureaucrats who are from general category should take the note of this situation and try to change the scenario as they are also part of decision making policies.
12-30-2012

: faridabad
: 34
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

yes i agree with u.. and i also hate reservation system
i think we never give reservation to any one in the basis of caste..because we never end this if we consider it to a caste system..
12-30-2012

:
Why not general catagory bureaucrats take a note of this..t

At the end general category suffers in all respect ..some body has minority quota, some body caste quota some body diplomat and politicians quota and the sufferers are general category people who are carrying the burden of being general category. Those really need support above these petty politics. then our India can become true super power.
12-30-2012

:

BPL status should be decided diligently and meticulously. Planning commission has decided the amount to be statistically right to keep mass above poverty line. Good going but please disintegrate caste criteria in determining Reservation. Support is needed by the downtrodden not the IAS belonging to SC /ST or OBC category. Jaago India Jaago
01-02-2013

: Jan 2013
: 64
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

1. If India can abolish the Privy Purse why should this be allowed?
2. A member availing benefit under the reservation of any sort, why should his descendents again be allowed benefits? It should be his responsibility to uplift the family, not the state. Why should this be perpetual, defying the constitution?
09-16-2013

: Sep 2013
: Indore
:
Time changed Bro

Dude

That time was totally different when your caste's people were forced to do odd jobs...
And I do believe that reservation was necessary at that time....
but conditions now have changed ,
people(general category) have to strive for their rights today.
and this is very crucial time for India ,we need some real talented citizens , but what we are getting is a bunch full of people who were considered before the general people who were a lot more talented as compared to the reserved category people.
Now I do not mean that all the lower class people are not talented , but all are'nt born prodigies as well .

Lets take an example -for admission in colleges , 50% seats are reserved for sc,st, and obc's.
If a general guy is scoring 95%,then it may prove to be very less for him,on the other hand,if any category guy is scoring 80%,then its enough for him.

Is'nt this ridiculous?

You are obsessed with the narrow mentality bro.
We want you all to be treated equal to us .

But you do not want to be equal.
Reservation should be on the basis of economic status.

Just think as a student who got more marks than his "lower class" friend who got admission in better college than yours.

Just think about it...
09-17-2013

: Sep 2013
: hyderabad
: 38
:

I think that those people in our society who cannot afford education
12-24-2013

: Dec 2013
: Gaya, Bihar
: 29
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

u r ryt my frnd reservtn is wrong. But, what exists today is a measure to counter the after-effects of thousand years of reservations.
08-25-2017

: Aug 2017
: Wardha
:
Smile Clearing the subject

Dear friend Monica if you say that reservations lead to delay in development and to finish this then all matter is ended here

We were always depressed and are still facing the situations which we had faced before though in a milder way but it has not ended.

So i feel, on my behalf that reservations are desired, required and favored.

Sorry if hurt someone