View Single Post
10-10-2008
jazzkeneddy

: Oct 2008
: 43
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I am agree with my all friends iam a nri lives abroad in australia .I studied in india but i don't like to work in india at any cost because of fuckin politics .government is making quotas for different categories so they should make one more rule that general categories cant work in india because there is no seat for them it doesnt matter they are poor or rich.25%for sc 25%st 25%gujjar and 25% for them who would come through the reference of politican and senior officer.wow what a rule is it?If really indian goverment wants to do someting then look at the poverty its increasing day by day do something for them first .then u think abt all these fucking shit qoutas .If a person gets a rank 1 in engineering ,govt job anywhere but fucking sc st is always at the front with the beautiful rank of 2000 thousand.so we can say country is growing because sc and st are growing up they are getting 2000 rank out of 2000 wow . If goverment really wants to do something then fuck corruption and corrupt people .But question is this who will do it?...............not govt because they are quite busy in the role of reservation .Fact is this out govt is fucking shit they dont want see to growup of our county if every one grows up then who will listen to these fucking politicans .I am writing this letter because iam totally against the indian govt and their rules .look at the rules if there is a criminal he can also get a ticket for election because there is democracy that is the voice of indian government .then how can we think these people will listen our voice noway.criminals are running our country.we fight for freedom up to 1947 we loose half of india now we are fighting for quotas. india can never grew up because still we are fighting for our rights because of fucking govt and our system. once govt starts to thinking to improve the condition of county everything will be alright.