08-15-2015
venu gopal reddy

: Aug 2015
: cuddapah, Andhra Pradesh
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Speak for an incorruptible india

In this country, people suffered during British rule and even after independence the people are suffering due to corruption. The struggle for better living in this country was not over with independence but it is continuing with the corruption. Unless the country is corruption less, the people cannot have better standard of living.

No politician or bureaucrat can easily do the corruption publicly. So the wrongdoers are secretly swindling public money and resources. Later if any corruption is found by any anti corruption agency (CBI, Vigilance & Enforcement, ACB, Social audit) or media, or through RTI act or Lokayukta; then wrongdoers manage them with their power or influence or money.

The Corruption in government is for public money and resources. So to safeguard it from wrongdoers, the files of every government office, i.e. government spendings, earnings and resources must be transparent at appropriate time to the public of that place. This transparency provides a surveillance by public so that wrongdoers will be afraid to do a corruption. Therefore People need the "Right To Surveillance" on public money and resources to make government incorruptible.

The corruption is the main reason for undevelopment, unemployment, poverty, crime etc., thus resulting people in low standard of living and threatening nation. Hence I am speaking for an incorruptible india and I pray you to speak for an incorruptible india.