08-02-2012
Snigdha Kashyap

: Aug 2012
: Mumbai
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb Team Anna for Socialitics

I happy with the decision, but the only worry that haunts my mind is the successors might fall prey to easily available "tax payer's" money.
But sitting idle with mindset is not going to do any good to our nation, where as a right approach can. My sugestion to Anna Baba and team are as follows;
1) Chief Ministerial Candidate and Prime Ministerial Candidates should be selected first basis which people to cast their votes
2) Candidates- Social activists (with experience in relevant fields and region) should be invited to the party
3) Party members/member, for any reason or ideology conflict, can join another party or form a new one. However, they can quit the party, if there is any difference in opinion
These are just my amateurish ideas, there are better minds involved than that of mine, when it comes to politics.
Here are some of my credible branding related ideas that annaji's team can follow;
1) we human being have very short lived memory, the campaigning for the election should be done rigorously, else the pain that you've been through for this movement will be forgotten soon
2) I am 'OK' , you are 'OK'- Now that we have planned step down to the battlefield, we should stop tarnishing the political parties. We should only communicate about our USP, that is corruption-free India. Creating negativity will only give the other political parties an agenda to castigate us (team anna), fighting back which besides distracting us from our ambition will also waste our valuable money. We should remember they have wealth earned for 60 years (scams, tax payers money etc), we shall only have small amount honestly collected in only 2 years.
3) Don't ask for vote, ask for a corruption free nation, from the voters
I believe this is enough for now.
Regards and best wishes to Team Anna, team India.