chandamama

: Sep 2011
: vellore
: 43
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry Reg CBI raids on Jaganmohan Reddy of A.P

Hi friends,

I am U.Chandrasekhar, 31 yr old from Vellore, TN.

I am happy to see that many big leaders are behind bars one after another. After watching the public anger recently, govt is not being liberal towards granting bail to them. Recently Gali janardhan reddy of karnataka and Jagan Reddy of A.P are being Investigated.

In this view i wish to convey to all that Jagan is making all kinds of attempts to garner support of NCP, RJD, SP etc. He went to the extent of giving support to UPA in the future. He is pathetically trying to avoid being jailed and also stop CBI raids on his companies. The fact is that every person in A.P knows he amassed wealth through Illegal means. Yet people of his constituency gave him and his father Late Dr.Rajasekhar Reddy, legendry status. Jagan is also using his weapon cleaverly i.e the ill deeds of congress cabinet during his father tenure, to save himself.

I request all the members of this community to pay notice to these developments and put moral pressure on govt to tighten up the case against him. Even Sonia and Congress party at Union level are involved in this. We should see that even they are arrested if CBI finds evidance.

Like Mayawati, Jagan Installed Thousands of statues of his father across A.P. It's a shame to see such developments. It's been quite long time since any Mahatma Gandhi statue was installed anywhere. We need to look into such issues as well.